Login to your account

Thread: Zombie Survival

Zombie Survival

I know it seems silly, but I'm looking for someone to RP with in a fairly serious and realistic zombie apocalypse setting, something along the lines of The Walking Dead (if you're a fan and just in case you didn't know, the first episode of season 3 is out now on CouchTuner). The first time I ever got into RP, it was about zombies and the person I was RPing with made it a pretty awesome experience, but then more people joined in and that's when things started going to heck. Anyways, is anyone interested?
    Last edited by enkerzed; 10-19-2012 at 12:26 PM.

I don't know Walking Dead but I do know Fallout 3. What kind of story at you looking for? And what sort of things would you like your partner to have (like creativity, 500+ word count, the ability to post daily, etc.)?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

The kind of story, hmm... well I suppose there wouldn't be much of a story beyond the characters trying to survive. I suppose you could call it a post-apocalyptic slice of life kind of thing... which sounds really boring when I put it that way, but I can tell you, RPing in that setting for the very first time with the right person, who took it seriously, was really engaging. So I guess that's the only requirement really, for someone to take the RP seriously and keep things realistic.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 10-19-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Nameless NPC
    I love TWD and I've been searching for a zombie apocalypse RP. I'd be elated if we could start otogether. I know exactly what you mean. RPing with somebody who truly loves the topic of zombies really engages the mind. I was in a Left 4 Dead RP with someone and after it ended I was missing it. Just message me if you're interested in RPing together.

Ditto on Kivvie's post. I realize you likely already found your match and that you are looking for a 1x1 RP, but should you ever change your mind on this regard I will be right here.