Before I go to the effort of making up my own game world, I want to see if there is enough interest in some of my concepts. Several of them are based upon the worlds of book series I have read and some are ideas more or less completely my own. There are listen in no particular order with supporting details for those unfamiliar with the worlds.

Alera- google codex of alera for details
this world behaves much like roman times with a hierarchy based upon how powerful various people are. Every person is born with an affinity toward fire, earth, water, air, metal or wood. These elements come with a specific set of powers as well as personality traits such as water users can heal people and tend to be very emotional. If enough interest is shown, I will give a full detailing on the political structure and the powers and personality traits n.n. Because this world goes through major changes at the end of the series, we would be playing in an alternate variant in which Tahvi never existed.

Xanth- google Xanth for details ;p
We would play in a variant of the world because this series has been going for a long time and I don't want to remember all of the characters >.<. The basic premise is a world of magic where each human is born with a single magic talent ranging from making a purple spot on the wall to creating vast illusions. there are many mythical creatures and puns come to life in this fantasy world. Be prepared for silly adventures and a gnome like old wizard ;p.

Steam punk pirates-
victorian era alternate universe, two factions of major power. Steam powered robots, zeplins galore, a dark and frightening power ruling the world! This one is a world all of my own making with tons of details. It has the potential to be either light hearted or extremely serious.

Doctor Who style world-
this only I only really want to play with those who are familiar with time lords.

Battle Royale/Hunger Games style world-
a group of people, theoretically 18 and under are sent to an isolated place where only one survivor will be allowed to escape. There are measures to prevent runaways and there is a time limit, so kill or be killed! Only normal humans in this world, though your character may have special training in fighting styles or certain weapons. This one, because of the brutal concept, will be adults only.