Login to your account

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Somewhere To Rest Your Head

So... I just got done making 4 characters today @_@! Boy was it exhausting x.x! You guys are free to check them out and let me know how you like them !
    Last edited by GoddessLuna; 06-13-2013 at 10:10 AM.

@ LUNA : omg, four characters? * o *

I spent the last two days ... working on one character ... lolol. Please, give me yo skillz. lolol

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Well one of them I have not worked on XD! Did you read any of my characters? The ones that are fully completed are in role plays XD! To bad I have to wait so long to get a reply XD!

I believe I am about to do something I may regret.

Oh? Dx!? What would that be?

Give me 30 minutes and I'll show you the train wreck to be! >D

@ LUNA : I've only skimmed the profiles, haha... /was playing League... wat.

Also, just a head's up, the Character Pool has a maximum number of four profiles per account. If you need to store characters, you can send them here. (:

@ STRUDE : ... do I really want to know? Haaa..... lol.

TUMBLR.

I think you already know! > D

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

@ LUNA : I've only skimmed the profiles, haha... /was playing League... wat.

Also, just a head's up, the Character Pool has a maximum number of four profiles per account. If you need to store characters, you can send them here. (:

@ STRUDE : ... do I really want to know? Haaa..... lol.

Alrighty thx ! And I play League to :3! Been trying out Aatrox I suck with him x.x!

@ STRUDE : .... ??? Legitimately, I don't know what you're talking about, lol. Don't try to rope m into your crazy!

@ LUNA : I don't play League too often. I've had my (current) account for... a while now, but it's only lvl25, lol. I also only started playing again because of ARAM, haha. And.. oh, I haven't tried Aatrox yet; I don't even really know what he does. I did play against him in a match. Seems alright, haha.

TUMBLR.

On an off note, Stride, I love the sig XD

@ STRUDE : .... ??? Legitimately, I don't know what you're talking about, lol. Don't try to rope m into your crazy!

@ LUNA : I don't play League too often. I've had my (current) account for... a while now, but it's only lvl25, lol. I also only started playing again because of ARAM, haha. And.. oh, I haven't tried Aatrox yet; I don't even really know what he does. I did play against him in a match. Seems alright, haha.

If you want I would love to play with you :3! League has to many jerks so I dont play normals as often cause of the jerks Dx! But I would love to play with you and have fun !

@ LUNA : srsly, ikr!? I really, really hate the League community. And this is saying something since I started off on DOTA. I don't really normal that much either, only when my friends are playing and... it's usually a five-man, haha.

My friends are really good though... So... it kind of sucks five-maning with them on their mains... lol

But yeah, we should play together! (: Also, apologies in advance if I suck, lolol. (I probably suck 'coz I refuse to learn League... DOTA is where the heart is). <333 lolol

Last edited by joonsexual; 06-20-2013 at 05:01 PM.

TUMBLR.

@ LUNA : srsly, ikr!? I really, really hate the League community. And this is saying something since I started off on DOTA. I don't really normal that much either, only when my friends are playing and... it's usually a five-man, haha.

My friends are really good though... So... it kind of sucks five-maning with them on their mains... lol

But yeah, we should play together! I'm not on it right now, but my handle is: dubujjigae. (: Also, apologies in advance if I suck, lolol. (I probably suck 'coz I refuse to learn League... DOTA is where the heart is). <333 lolol

Dota is so hard @_@! I suck in Dota XD! If you can play dota you can play league Dota is harder then League XD! So you should be pretty good in league. I dont care if you suck or not :3! just play for the fun :3!

Quote Originally Posted by Vastani View Post
    On an off note, Stride, I love the sig XD
    Tahnks. Heh it is that game you like.

@ LUNA : Haha, I think that the learning curve in DOTA is steeper (curve? what curve? you mean this cliffside?!) than League's, but I also think that the two games are markedly different. They're the same genre, but they're two very different games (just look at the meta/play style/heroes).

Although, when I say I'm bad... what I mean is: I have the skill sets to do everything I need to in League, but I'm a sloppy player, lolol.

TUMBLR.

Ah I see. Yeah I played Dota I super sucked at it XD! I did like that ice mage chick! Shes op! Im trying to get better but it never seems that way @_@

@ LUNA : Haha, I was god-awful at it when I first started, but I lucked out since I had friends that were really good and they... held my hand and walked me through it, lol.

And... Crystal Maiden (I'm assuming) is pretty good. Such a good support, lol. xD;

TUMBLR.

bam

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

oh wow another bam

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Sorry the spam was so that I could post some VM's quicker.

@ STRUDE : Thanks for the spam. Thanks a lot. - _____ - ;

lol

TUMBLR.

You love it when I spam! >D

Man there are only three people online tonight. Crazy. Normally there are so many more. QQ Ah well back to work on Abduction setup and graphics.

XD! I am here ! Im always here :3!

Sadly, right now I am always here too. I'm getting tired though, I should really just sleep.

Hmmm.... I never seen the admin around, whats the admin up to?

Knerd logs on daily to maintain the site, but she usually doesn't talk much outside of the moderator forum (I'm one of the sites old mods, I stepped down for the summer because of my job). Anyway, and Schizophrenic the sites moderator usually comes on once a day and does the same. Schiz is pretty busy with RL so she usually comes on and post to her RP, does her mod business, and she might post here and there in the general thread.

Both of those ladies are pretty busy gals, but they're very approachable. So don't ever be shy about PMing or VMing either of them, they'll answer as soon as they possibly can and help you with whatever you need.

Oh okay :3! Just wanted to meet them is all !

Awwww, no wonder I haven't seen Schizo in a while! But at least I hope that means things are going well for her!

But yes, as Strude said, both ladies are very nice and super easy to talk to!

Oooh, that's a nice one too! I had caught it as you had Weiss up there XP You do a very nice job with you sigs though, I particularly love the color combinations you used in this one ^.^

We talk aboot my current RP's banner? Because I am rather proud of it, not because it is anything spectacular by appearances rather it is the background stuff (how I made it) that is so glorious to me. >D Thank goodness for Jing, had I not gotten her to share the PSD. of one of her gfx. I wouldn't have known! XD XD XD

Yes, the current one! Sometimes such simple looking images are so nice and yet look so complex XD Well between you, Jing, and Schizo, you guys definitely have a very large portfolio to share with one another and everyone else XP

That we do, I'm very glad I got the PSD from her I learned something about my program because of it.

Also thank you for the compliment. ^___^