Login to your account

Thread: Jehovah

Nameless NPC

Jehovah

Hello everyone im fairly new to the rp world i have done some things at rpgfo with tudutsujin and played alittle D&D from time to time. I am eager to learn more and get something going with u guys soon. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated. I started a thread in the writing section that is a side project from something we have done on rpgfo. please feel free to toss out pointers or advice on my writing.
    Last edited by jehovah; 10-16-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Welcome to the board, Jehovah!

And, glad to see that other members of the board are inviting their friends over!

If you're here to grow as a writer (and, hopefully, meet some really, really awesome kids), then WTF is such a great place to be at. I'm not just saying this because I want you to stay, lol. I'm saying this because it's really, really true. The community may be small, but it's really diverse and everyone is fairly friendly. (:

In any case, welcome to the board and if you're looking to join a RP, I would definitely check out the interest threads! There's been a lot of new ideas springing up there. But, if you want to get to know the community a bit more (before diving in), then definitely hang out in the general chatter (aka shoot the breeze).

P.S. I'm Jing and hopefully, I'll see you around the board!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.