Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omgwtf!!!

Omgwtf!!!

Hey I'm new. I was led here by the staff at Menewsha, innocently browsing the roleplaying forums. They said, "You should go here to roleplay adult stuff!" And was like, "Yeah right... Maybe I'll check it out." So I did and I ended up liking the concept of this forum. Let me say something right now... I don't do adult stuff. I've just been looking for a generally good roleplaying platform. I'm up for a lot of stuff really, and I've been doing this for maybe a year and a half, if my math is right.... So yeah~ <3

Oh yeah! You can call me Jin!

Welcome in here Jin! Hope you'll enjoy staying! (and lot of stuff)

Hello Jin. Have you met my evil puppet named Matt?

Oops...you uh...met...the er...WELCOME TO THE FORUM! BACK TO YOU STEWART IN THE FIELD!

Welcome on Jin, it is nice to see new faces n.n!

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    *Cuts in* Thanks Cole. Well we have horrible wind storms in the outskirts of the city we are gonna be recommending that all people stay.... *Stewart gets hit with a random flying mailbox*

Yeah welcome to the site Jin, this site is still really new so feel free to come up with ideas or even make your own RP if you have a good Idea for one. ^_^

Micheal, you make me to want to create some news related game which we are news anchors like...stuck in a storm...in some city...in a bad broadcast zone. And we have to broadcast in horrible conditions and face death in the process.

If I make it...would you join it?

haha XD i don't know, i don't see how many people would want to join "report or die trying"

I thought of one that is loosely based off a past RP I had. I of course don't remember all the details and things will be different as I for sure don't know what they were originally called but I think it's likable and could open the RP to the world and not just a few simple locations. I may do it as a forum RP though...

Post the idea in discussion and see how much interest you get if you get enough i will join. Also Sorry Jin for hijacking your welcome thread. >.>

Haha. That's totally okay! Thank you for the warm welcome! What kind of roleplays are you guys active in currently? I'd need to join some... =.=

I'm in WTF Multiverse but am waiting on a reply to continue RP'ing it looks like "Haven Experiments" or "Fate of the world?" are the most active at the moment.

I expect others to become active once more users join but right now it's secluded RP.

I might Make one but I'm not sure if i feel like spending an entire day coming up with a back story and a plot. ((i get really involved and do research and other such things, so that even if it is Fantasy it has a realistic side >.<))

What are they about??

My new one is much better suited for a wider audience and you'd need to read it. It's very unique and following the premise of an old RP I used to play. Worth a look.

Sorry Lunch was ready so i took off, Mine would more than likely be about wars with demons or something along those lines, Post apocalyptic. After man had already started rebuilding with, Mutants, humans with Mutation, religious cults, monsters, demons and all types of stuff like that ^_^ Might even throw Michael Cra's great grandson in it XD he's a bad egg and uses powers like Cra but they have a much darker affect and different rules. I mean that's if i make it but it would be a lot of Work XD

Wow... I've never done an apocalyptic roleplay before...

Haha - welcome to WTF RPG, Singing Gaijin. :3 You definitely don't have to roleplay adult/mature subject matters here. :3 Most of our games created so far don't, actually! I'm glad you like the concept of the site, though. :3 If you need help or have a suggestion for how to make the site even more awesomely suited to your roleplaying needs, don't be shy. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you for your friendliness! It is greatly appreciated!
    CLick the Babes!

Hello Hello Hello my little Gaijin! Trust me, this place is a blast and friendliness is wide spread. I love the family feeling we have here. And the mother, really cute big sister, of it all is our wonderful Neko!

Go ahead and move into this party central and make your own personal print on us all. If you are looking for a fun place to roleplay I am currently in a few. Most active is "Fate of the World." which is a great play on a group of misfits getting together to save the world with the use of elements, then there is "The WTF Multiverse." which is a wonderful place to test out your skills, craziest ideas and any kind of character! And finally if you are interested in School Life based RP, there is "Taking the Chance" which could always new some new faces~

But there are many more games on this site that are fantastic as well, I just haven't had time to spread myself out amongst them all!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

LOL. Yes, thanks for putting "mother" in hidden text. xD Brr! Big Sister's fine, though. I'm used to that role, at least. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Mother was what initially came to mind because you offer us guidance and comfort BUT you also give us everything we want and never yell at us. So that makes you the big sister.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

That's just because we are in the Cute phase where we haven't broken to many rules yet, but later on we'll start seeing that side ;-p *chuckles to himself*

xD I do have several decades of practice being something of a bossy older sister...
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Several decades huh? *pokes you as many times as i can before you get outta your chair and runs off snickering* I have 2 and half of being a little brother. ;-p

::shakes cane and mutters grumpy old lady noises::
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

*comes back and steals cane*

What a lively bunch!
    CLick the Babes!

haha well we try some of us have to try a little harder but you know age and all. ;-p

I just made my first in-character post here! DD Celebrate! WEEEEEE
    CLick the Babes!