Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Market Street

Game Status: Open, wait for the NPC to give your characters their stuff before proceeding to the Market Street.
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 10-16-2012 at 12:10 AM.

You should post the item/price list somewhere that everybody can see it and easily access it. Like edit it into the first "shop inventories" post or put it in the overview or something.

Good idea, I'll do it shortly!

The game's now open!

I'm about to post. Tell me if it's not how you wanted it to start or whatever! :3

Is there a posting order? Or is it just post as you see fit.

Just make sure you don't turn it into a 1x1.

The Network is supposed to give the keys and stuff, by the way. The city is supposed to be quite lonely at first. Sorry to not have specified >_<...

The crowds weren't there because they were moving in. They were just there because they heard about it and they wanted to take a peek. I also didn't mean A LOT of people :P. And, I just assumed they gave us our keys before we went there.

Nope, the characters responded to an ad and had to present themselves at the gate to receive their card and register as a citizen of Lubelium City.

My bad XD I didn't know.

Yeah, II forgot to add that, it seems. I should really rework my overview with more details but... blah DX...

....Guys...:
    Your character will start at the Merchant Gate, be given a credit card filled with 2000 credits, the currency provided by Libelium Corp and will be encouraged to find a store to their liking to take over. They must be a merchant, though you can create customers as NPCs if you want afterwards.
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 10-16-2012 at 09:41 PM.

I feel bad because I started this :P Want me to edit my post?

If you would please do so, I would be grateful ^^'...

My original post was on market street so I'll just edit it as if it was the gate :3

They should really make a feature that lets you delete posts. Or at least lets the creator delete them.
    Last edited by scarlightning; 10-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.

If you ever need a post deleted, feel free to ask me! I don't care if it's twenty a day, it only takes me a second to do and I'm happy to do it. Unfortunately members aren't allowed to do it, so I try and be as accommodating as I can.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Well can you delete that post I made on market street for Cameron? I have to make it again in a new location.

Once you repost it in the place you want, I'll go ahead and delete it. I don't want to accidentally delete it before you have time to copy it! xD

I've already copied it. Plus I don't need it because I have to change the post completely anyways XD

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

There. New post made. I hope it's right. My old post can be deleted now.

Alright then, all taken care of! (:

Now whenever I click on game world it says "no thread specified." The whole RP seems to have disappeared. Or is having troubles of some sort.

...Schiz... did you delete the whole thing by error, by any chance...?

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Oh well... may take the time to remake it... This time with more stuff specified...

Let's just wait to see what happened. I think she deleted the thread for the RP not the whole PR it self because it still shows up on the front page. Not sure. All the characters are still there. Just not the game log or overview.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Plus this OOC thread is still here. Just don't navigate away from it.

You're right. I'll wait then. Though I could look into bettering the overview anyways, it can't hurt any!

Well if you have it written down somewhere you could work on it while Schiz fixes it or tells us we have to make a new one :P. We kind of got off to a rough start anyways. I didn't start it correctly and there wasn't enough starting info really. Maybe it would work better if we started from scratch anyways?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 10-17-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Do you just want to do that?

Why not? It's not like much was lost...

I took the liberty of saving the "shop inventories and balances thread" since I was on it and I don't think you can get back to it. Also, everybody can get to their characters by going via "my characters." I think it would be best to private message everybody with the new link since I'm not even sure anybody but us can get to this thread at the moment.

Edit: I take that back. Anybody can get to the OOC threads by going to their recent posts page. Either way I saved the thread and a private message would be more appropriate.
    Last edited by scarlightning; 10-17-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Nope, it won't let me as it's a duplicate. I'll go PM Schiz.