Login to your account

Thread: [LIFESTYLE] It's Show & Tell!

[LIFESTYLE] It's Show & Tell!

We need this thread or, to be more exact, I need this thread.

POINT OF THREAD: I figured WTF needed a place for people to express their fashionable sides! Was there a recent purchase you made that you absolutely need to share with the rest of the world? Post a picture! Is there some product (make-up or clothes or just general knick-knacks) that you can't live without? Let us know! Tried out a product and have either raving or not-so raving reviews? SHARE IT! This is a space for people who love their style and love showing it to people! It is also a place where people can get/give reviews and advice! Bought a new skirt? Don't know if it's working out for you? This is your place (but please refrain from turning this thread into a "Rate Me!" thread).

WHY THIS THREAD: I believe that fashion is a powerful expression of self. How people present themselves is just as revealing of a person as the things they discuss. Moreover, fashion is unique to individuals. It is an artform and it is beautiful.

Or, to be honest, I just wanted a place to see what all of WTF'ers are wearing, loving, or hating lately! So, ladies (and gents), it's high-time to show off those new heels you've been hiding in your closet or something to that effect. (:

Last edited by joonsexual; 11-05-2014 at 10:28 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

My nails! Well, my nails two months ago (LOL). But I miss this. ;_______;

TUMBLR.

Haha, thanks!

They were a little bit inconvenient, but it was tons of fun to just have on, haha. The jewel did fall off after a few weeks though. ;_______;

Last edited by joonsexual; 06-29-2013 at 11:48 PM.

TUMBLR.

Spoiler Spoiler

I don't normally like Coach products (something about it being... ugly...), but I got this as a gift from my mother last summer and, ugh, it's so durable and perfect. I pretty much default to this bag whenever I go out (it seriously goes with 3/4 of my closet). But that is all beside the point.

I wanted to talk about my mother and how, despite our many differences, she is a positive and wonderful influence in my life. She taught me all sorts of things, whether I wanted to learn them or not. She gave me a safe and comfortable life; something that I have not always been fully appreciative. She (and my father) is the reason I will be graduating debt-free from both undergrad and graduate school. I have a lot of things to be thankful for when it comes to my mother (and my father), but this bag is special in that it is a reminder of how often she thinks about me—even when I am a hundred or hundreds of miles away.

It isn't my first designer bag (it is also, by no means, my last), but it was one she bought for me simply because she remembered my complaints towards the bags I already owned. I wanted something that was big enough to be used for school, but durable enough that it won't break and, at the same time, still moderately fashionable. Arguably, a designer bag shouldn't be used for school, but that is neither here nor there. Point is, she indulged me with this purchase and sent it to me as a surprise.

And the camera... *cough* another gift from the parents. It's alright. I really wanted one... so they got it for me, but after getting it... I really don't... use it very much. My phone is, basically, my go-to camera, lol. /terrible.

TUMBLR.

You have such pretty things. I might need to get tips from you.

I've been on a fashion/beauty streak lately. I think having a boyfriend definitely helped me connect with my more feminine side, thus making me want to have nice looking things to wear when I'm out in public with him. I don't have any pictures of my stuff, but if I do snag and pics, I'll be sure to share.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Day off from work (not really, I ended up working remotely... sigh)!

So the next logical thing to do is to go shopping, right? Right.

Spoiler Spoiler

Three new lipsticks (most excited about this!!) and some general refill things (highlighter and foundation in the background, not very excited about those, lol). I'll probably write a review/thoughts on the lipstick after sufficient wear and trial, lol

Spoiler Spoiler

And pictures of my phone (phones). Also, yes, I'm a tool. I drink Voss water. Thank you, thank you.

TUMBLR.