Login to your account

Thread: I'm New Here

I'm New Here

Hello everyone. I kind of just stumbled upon this place looking for a new RPing home, so please accept me!

A little about me... I've been roleplaying for a few years, though I won't necessarily say I'm good at it. I do love it, however, and I would jump over buildings to get into a few good ones with good people. I'm busy a lot and I get off track; sometimes I need a nudge to get from just lurking around to actually posting, but I will.

So yeah c: If you would care to roleplay with me I'll be making a character soon enough! Also lurking around the site trying to figure it out...

Well, you are already accepted as far as I'm concerned! Lurking is good at first but don't hesitate to join in, we aren't jerks and are just rabid for more player so the only risk you take is being forcibly roped into a rp or a half-planned plot xp! I hope you'll have fun here!

Just a quickie; hello and welcome!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

First, welcome to the site, Reverse! (BTW, I love the way you stylized your name!)

Second, don't just lurk! I know it's tempting to keep quiet and just vicariously experience the forum from the conversations of other people. It's definitely more fun if you get to know the other members. Everyone is really friendly and quirky. (:

Third, there are plenty of new games being made AND a ton of brainstorm threads! If you're looking to join a game, checking out the brainstorming threads is a great place to look.

And, if you just want to spend a bit of time getting to know the other members, then feel free to drop by the general chatter forums.

In any case, hope to see you around the forums and, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm Jing (and you can call me as such) and if you ever need anything forum-related (or not-so-forum-related, I suppose), feel free to drop me a VM or a PM as well. ;D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Oh >.< Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I will admit, I've made a character and I'm ready, but I'm scared ._.
    Everyone looks so comfortable in their little niche; I just don't want to interrupt anything!
    But I'm sure I'll be into a game sooner or later! Thank you for all the advice!

No, interrupt it! People need to be shaken up with occasional bouts of awesome! Otherwise, they'll grow complacent with themselves and become dull and boring and, well, not very fun. Haha. So, jump into anything you find interesting! Or, if you don't find anything interesting, make your own fun! ;D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Don't ever be afraid to jump in, more often than not people are in need of players and the more the merrier!

Welcome, and I hope you are enjoying yourself!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thank you c: