Login to your account

Thread: The lost log of Alloy

If anybody bothers to read this, the name's Alloy. At least....that's the name THEY gave me. I remember nothing at all of my past, and all they have given me of my personal effects are my goggles. At least there are three others in the same predicament as I am. There is Firestorm, the fiery 7 foot girl who's powers have a mind of her own and she only seems to eat fire. Then there is Puppet master, the female who can animate the inanimate. Lastly, there is the male called Headache...he seems to be able to create psi-sonic blasts.
    What can I do?
    I manipulate metal and can absorb it through my body to take on the properties of said metal.
    That is all...

Alloy
    Last edited by emberwest; 06-19-2011 at 02:25 PM.

That female named Firestorm that I mentioned last time is a real mystery. All I can glean from her is that her father had an obsession with birds and that she had lived on the streets the past few years. She's also mute as far as I can tell, and only seems to be able to talk via mind voice. The others claim they have never heard her speak, she just makes loud squawking noises and sticks to hiding in her room all the time. What are they missing?
    Last edited by emberwest; 06-19-2011 at 03:12 PM.
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Puppet Master scares me sometimes....

She has this rag doll from her past that she animated to follow her everywhere. It even speaks, its voice a mixture of nails on a black board and the cold rasp of a evil phantom. I have never met anyone as suspicious and creepy as those two. PM has hair black as the darkest night braided into straight plaits and eyes green as poison. Her doll-Ragamuffin-is this horrible faded white and black striped thing with much of it's dark hair missing...I think it is supposed to be male, because it sounds that way. Who would create such monsters?
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

I HATE it here. This place is too clean and metallic smelling to ever be a home to any of us, and we don't exist in the outside world. The only thing this place has going for it is Firestorm, the girl I mentioned before. She has the oddest wings....they feel soft as feathers but I know they are organic metal, fiery red hair, and bright orange flame markings that glow with every major display of emotion. The others are convinced she is a failure, just a bird girl who can't communicate with normal beings and a dangerous threat to our safety...but they know nothing.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Finally I will able to tell you what I know about Headache, but it's not much. All I can say is that he lives up to his name....even thinking about him makes me feel terribly ill. Beware looking him in the eye, it is how he shuts you down and cause terrible pain. How much more evil can this place get?
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

I've had a hard time getting asleep lately, so I've been wandering the halls at night. Not that it's possible to tell when exactly night is around here with artificial lighting and no visible windows, but still. It's much quieter when the others are asleep...so I usually have time to think. Tonight was different. When I returned to my room, I found Firestorm sitting cross-legged on the floor eating burning coals. Never in my life have I ever met somebody with so much disrespect for boundaries(with the exception of the guards and scientists at Haven)! She didn't stay too long after that, she seemed to pick up from my mental vibes that I wanted her out of my room. All she did was stand up, hand me an envelope and leave. She didn't even speak...
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

-Jacob the Pathfinder

It seems that Haven was originally built to care for Firestorm. In the note she gave me it explained that she's been ill since she was a (and I quote) "hatchling", and her father Astor constructed the compound so she'd have somewhere safe to be...safe from the outside world and anything that could make her sicker. All she remembers is this place and her time on the streets, though she believes the latter was a memory she was fed to make her more complacent.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL.
    Those words glare at me in blood and fire from the wall over my bed, and I am told that Headache and Puppet master have the same thing written on their walls as well. It seems that only Firestorm could write this...but why would she? I can see where she'd want to pull that sort of prank on the other two, but she and I are together. What the hell is going on here?!?

-Jacob the Pathfinder

I interrogated Firestorm about why she would write something like that, but all she did was shake her head and mumble something about it being true. When she saw me frown she reached over and ripped the right sleeve from my shirt, then removed a piece of my skin. I was astonished to see that underneath that first layer my skin was made of rough burlap.

I saw Firestorm cry for the first time that day, the day she told me I am only a creature that Astor made in a similar way that he made the scientists....
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

This may be the last time I ever log my experiences in this journal, because I overheard Astor talking about "shutting down" the three Nightmares created to be his daughter's companions. I believe it is all for the best, though. A girl like Firestorm could never love a creature as grotesque as me....
    Last edited by emberwest; 08-06-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

Nightmare 2037 aka Alloy has failed at his main objective and has therefore been deactivated.

Astor
    Last edited by emberwest; 09-04-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder