Login to your account

Thread: Tudutsujin

Background NPC

Tudutsujin

Greetings everyone,

I have been snooping around this site for a few days now reading RPs at random and looking for ones I could be interested in. Tonight it dawned on me I hadn't made an introduction and what better time than now. This site was shown to me by an old RP friend of mine named Outlaw Torn. I have been RPing for about 12 years now. I prefer Traditional Fantasy RP but I am willing to venture outside my comfort zone in search of good story line. My first role play experiences were at a forum base sight named MyTheme.com and in the AOL chat rooms. I think a lot of us remember AOL chat rooms haha. I moved on from there to Nexxuschat and RPGFO. Several months ago I began playing table top D&D weekly with my roommate and girlfriend and now I am here. My handle name was my first character, a bit ridiculous when I look back on him now but I still hang on to the name. Another name I am sometimes known by is Grimsvald, by far my favorite character and the one I have put the most work into. Anywho, it is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to many great stories on this site both IC and OOC.

~Tud

Welcome to WTF, Tudutsujin. Did you find a rp to your liking yet? If not, you could always create one yourself by first fishing for interest in the Interest Gathering and Brainstorming forum ! I hope you'll have fun here!

Welcome to the site~!

Looks like you've got yourself an ample amount of experience under your belt, and according to your friend who showed you the site anyone that he has written with is absolutely amazing as a writer so I can't wait to see your talent first hand! The site isn't that hard to get a hang of, but if you run into any issues feel free to message me or ask around! (:
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Background NPC
    Thank you both for the warm welcome. I have found a few RPs. One was called "hiding in the darkness". It looks like it could be a fun time. Right now it only has two writers going back and forth. I also have a few RP Ideas I wouldn't mind starting up myself. When I get all the details ironed out and an enticing description written up I will be sure to post it up in the Brainstorming forum. It is a pleasure to meet you both and I hope to see you around the forums.

~Tud

P.S. Couldn't sleep so I decided to throw one of my RP ideas into the Brainstorming section. More details will come to that if I find people have an interest or not.
    Last edited by Tudutsujin; 10-10-2012 at 04:46 AM.

Keeping this sort and sweet! Welcome to the site.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Background NPC
    It couldn't have been any shorter or sweeter. Thanks for the greeting. If you get a chance stop by my first RP idea for this site. "We are Gods" over in the brainstorming section. I could use some feed back from someone invested more than 3,000 posts into the community.

~Tud

Ha ha, sure! I have a break between classes today so I can totally do that. But don't assume that I'm awesome or something (oh wait, I am) as I would hate to get your hopes up.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to the site! I hope you have as much fun as I do. Now, I haven't been here TOO long but if I could make a suggestion. It's easier to get RPs started once you have a few people who like the same genres as you in your book. Make some friends, get a group together, that way you'll have no trouble gaining support when you make a new RP.

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread. Holy s**t, Hiding in the darkness is my RP. *hides it under a blanket* Don't look at it. The original idea was a lot different from what it is now and I love both ideas but it didn't seem to gain a lot of support. People just weren't into it. Nice plan, failed execution. Here's a new one that has a bit more promise to it. It also seems up your alley. And since you and I are both D&D players (although I have much more experience with D&D under my belt, no horn tooting) I think if you do decide to join, you'll find some nice surprises inside.

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pen-Accepting)
    Last edited by scarlightning; 10-11-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Background NPC
    Hey Scarlightning I was unable to view that RP link. It is labeled Adult and it won't let me into to page.

~Tud.

To change your permissions settings go to your account settings, hit permission groups and join the adult group to be able to view adult content.