Login to your account

Thread: Hai! I has char!

Hai! I has char!

Hello, guys, guess what? I'm new!! Yeah, strange, right? I really don't know how to start off so I'll just say I am a registered clown-in-a-box.

I go by the username aFro-Zen (no, not misspelled.) and I like it. (why the hell wouldn't I - I chose it?!)

I am really interested in post-apocalipse, scify, and humans returning to former glory.

Originally, I had a concept for a character (more like a stolen idea!).
    If you are familiar with the Madness Combat flash series, then I can just say that my char would be a slight modification of the Deimos character.

Maybe, a technician-commando-spy kind of guy, a mercenary hitman, and an Information Officer, capable of a tons of things. He would be a light-to-medium carry-er, agile and precise, would outrun most of the people on the squad\hired team, and usually sent as an scout\spy.

I really would really like keeping him named Deimos, but maybe that changes.

If anybody has some recomendations of roleplays my char could fit in, do tell, please!

Thanks anyway!

aFro-Zen\Deimos
    "Ignorance is bliss"?
    Well I say ignorance is ignorance.

Welcome to WTF! I hope you'll find a home for your character here!

There are many ways to find a good fit for your character! We have a tagging system so you can browse through tags and see what games are attached to them. This way if you go here you can look for tags like "spies", "combat" or "post-apocalypse" and browse through the results and see what fits your character best.

Oh, and welcome to the site! Thank you for joining!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369