Login to your account

Thread: New to site

Clumsy Apprentice

New to site

Well, hello there!

The name's Jynx, and while I am not new to the RP scene, it's been some years since I've played (I think I started my game sometime when i was 16 or 17... almost 10 years ago now...).

I've listed myself as a beginner for now, until I get back in the swing of things...

I play mostly fantasy in a more modern setting, but have a sci-fi chara that I miss playing as well. I'm open to most anything in terms of a game, and over all just miss RPing. *sniff*.

I don't generally do one-line style RP, unless it pertains to a rapid-fire conversation in a chat setting. And even then, I may be somewhat long-winded...

As I still need to get into the swing of things.

Welcome, Jynx! We tend to be friendly and have plenty of non one-liners rps here so don't hesitate to join in or even add to the pool yourself!

Hello there, Jynx! How nice of you to join us~.

I know how you feel, I went a good year or two without roleplaying and it left me with the saddest kind of feels. Why not create that sci-fi chara in the character pool so that if you see a world where they fit in you will be ready to use 'em!

Fantasy in a modern setting is a really popular basis for a lot of games, so I'm sure you'll find something that plays to your tastes~! Anyway, if you need some help or to chit chat, don't be shy!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Clumsy Apprentice
    Threw the sci-fi one into the pool already, and started up an old Werewolf chick I used to play too. Created an RP for her too... Just need folks now... :3

Hello, Jynx! Just stopping in to wish you a warm welcome.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369