Login to your account

Thread: Hey :)

Background NPC

Hey :)

Introductions and me suck. Uh, my name's Sam, and I live with my cousin. She was actually the one to show me this site, and she herself is relatively new. I don't feel like that matters, though :P I've been roleplaying for about two years now. I tend to enjoy realistic modern roleplays, though I'll do fantasy just as often.... Just ask me and pretty much any time I'll be up for a roleplay of any sort.

Welcome Sam! It's nice seeing new members recruiting others to the site, as we need all the players we can get! You're in luck as there seems to be quite a few High School rps popping up recently, I hope you'll enjoy yourself!

Hello lovely c: You're across the room from me but I figure I might as well post in your thread~ I'm glad to see you're not just associating with me. :3

Background NPC
    Haha, Katelynn, you're too lazy to even say hi to me but you'll type me a whole sentence? Silly lady.

Thanks, Artsydaze, I hope I will enjoy this place. It already seems just wonderful, and thanks to Katelynn there I got to skip the uber-awkward "what is everything?" part because she helped me figure it all out. So yeah, should be good here~

That's good to hear !

Welcome, Sam! Oh - you must be Katelyn's cousin then! It's nice to meet you, you can call me Schiz~. I'm sure she will help you through the site but if you have any other questions or just want to chatter I'm almost always online. ^___^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Background NPC
    Yes, yes I am :3 Nice to meet you Schiz

Oh, and we're basically internetless at home until... Tuesday? No later than that hopefully.