Login to your account

Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

I'm Katelynn. I'm 18 and I wouldn't say I'm new to the roleplaying world. I've been at it since I was fourteenish, so I have a few years under my belt. I'm just recently re-joining the hobby however. I can't wait to get involved here The full-feature system feels like it will be pretty awesome, so I can't wait to try that out.

Hey, my names Kaitlyn too! Well... obviously our names are written differently but I'm pretty sure we're on the same pronunciation page. You'll have a lot of fun with the FF System, I just know it!

So, if you don't mind me asking - what kind of games are you interested in? Horror, action, slice of life?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Well isn't that just fancy! I can only assume we do have the same pronunciation.... T'would be odd if we didn't, yes?

I tend to dabble mostly in modern "slice of life" stuff. I have a soft spot for romance and twisted ideas, so I tend to enjoy darker themes in it. I've done a bit of fantasy, and I'm pretty good at lighter themes as well, I like to say. Occasional fandoms, as well.

Slice of Life games are a guilty pleasure of mine. I've been trying to think of a not so usual modern slice of life game... one focused around a group of people in a rehab. Something very messed up - haha! But anyway, I'm sure you'll find something to your liking very soon!

They're my guilty pleasure as well, and that actually sounds like a really cool idea. If you do that, I would actually love to be part of it.

Oh wow, awesome! I plan on starting an interest gathering thread first. Once I have at least four people interested I will create it. So... only need three more people and then I'll contact you again! (:

Sounds wonderful (: Hopefully you can get together a few more people. Hope to hear from you about it relatively soon