Hey, all! I just created a new roleplay called "The Hike" and I'm looking for 11 other people to join (depending on the popularity, this number will change). I've included a bit about myself and the story below:

The Story (Setup):

After winning a free hiking adventure into the Old World, everything went wrong. Halfway through your trip, you find out that your guide has been brutally murdered by someone within your group. Everyone seems to have an alibi, but one of you must be lying. You are now stranded in a land with which you are completely unfamiliar. You have no visible ways of leaving and you don’t really know any of the other people who are with you (for practicality’s sake, you all speak the same language). There are dark clouds overhead and you must gather supplies (you only have one day’s worth of food and water, as well as one simplistic medical kit from the dead guide) and you need to find a way to make some sort of shelter before the storm hits.
Before you are two choices: a set of caves and a forest. Decide where you would like to turn to and who will go with you. However, you must choose who you join forces with carefully; there is a murderer among you, who is trying to remain concealed.

Note:

There will be magic and fantasy characters added to this story as it grows, but for now I'm looking for human characters.

About me:

I am an creative writing/psych student who loves to RP. In addition to my studies, I teach English Composition part-time and am a published author.

I hope to see you on "The Hike"!