Login to your account

Thread: Fancy Meeting Everyone~

Fancy Meeting Everyone~

Why hello there curious people, my name is Blythrine, but you may call me Miss B or just plain ol' B. I'm immensely friendly and love making new friends.

I try to be a very creative person, so my hobbies generally include much of the arts. I spend a lot of my time drawing, sewing and biking. I read and write also, which got me into role playing. I tend to find myself more attached to things that include some sort of fantasy element.

The role playing genres I like include sci-fi, fantasy, horror, historical, and of course a little bit of romance here and there.

When it comes to roleplaying, I normally prefer a very thought out arrangement and order to posts because I cannot get internet absolutely everyday. I also enjoy private roleplays more because it gives me more freedom on posting speed and it's easier to create a plot that both parties are happy with.

If you'd like to have a very friendly and open-minded roleplaying partner, or someone who's good at creating plots for a group roleplay, I'm your girl.

Don't be afraid to send m a message even if you just want to chat, I enjoy random babble. (:

Welcome, fellow horror fan! I suggest you read the newbie guide if you didn't already as it guides you through the various parts of the site. Don't hesitate to pm me if you want to roleplay, I need entertainment!

Thank you for the welcome! I shall have a look over the newbie guide and if you have any ideas you'd like to come to life just PM the details :3

Got it! I think I have something... It seems to have been abandoned at the start so I'll PM you my initial interest check.

Alrighty!

Welcome, B! It's very nice to meet you~.

Sounds like you're a gal who knows what she wants, that's a good thing! I'll definitely have to write you in as someone I need to keep an eye on and hopefully one day write with. I'm glad you managed to stumble over to this site, and I do hope you enjoy your stay. ^__^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

And again, thank you for the pleasant welcome! I do tend to go for what I want, sometimes it gets me in trouble. Teehee.

welcome to the forum Miss B. Hope you have a great time here.