Login to your account

Thread: ~*~ pzzzzt pfffft prrrst ~*~ POP "Hello"

~*~ pzzzzt pfffft prrrst ~*~ POP "Hello"

~*~ pzzzzt pfffft prrrst ~*~

POP

"Hello," Alchemy announces as she dusts herself off, hands patting off the dust on her clothes. "I noticed this anomaly while I traveled the path." She explains haphazardly. "It was an odd color on the spectrum and I decided to take a look. The path took me here, threw me right out of the exchange. Sorry about all the dust."

Alchemy quirks her lip and brow in unison. "My name is Alchemy, if you're wondering, I'm part of the exchange and I normally travel the path. Pleased to meet you all."
    Last edited by Alchemy; 09-16-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Welcome to WTF, Alchemy! I suggest you browse the various guides found through the site and ask questions if you feel you do not understand something about this realm!

"Thank you Artsydaze, luckily for me this site is very simple and extremely similar to many I've been on before. So nothing is out of the ordinary."

Good, good! Have fun, then!

A look of shock freezes on her face, the spectacles on the end of her nose now coated in unexplainable dust. "Uh..." Pulling off her lenses, she blinks and attempts to dust off both the object and her face. "Welcome..." Slipping the glasses back onto her face she leans forward, peering at the new member. "Impressive! But no matter - you still have to fill out the paperwork." Schiz pulls a large stack of papers from her moderator desk and plops them in the newcomers hands.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

The momentary distraction of the other strangers is enough that Alchemy misses the other person in the room. Alchemy turns from Artsydaze and off to the site there stands a second woman. She manages to clean her specs, and her nose, with a the tiniest bit of difficulty as she regards Alchemy with a offhand comment of awe. Then with practiced ease and care, and what Alchemy suspects is this worlds own form of magic, materializes a desk and papers.

"I, oh, thank you." Alchemy sputter her arms quickly full of paper and her hand a pen. When she would have time to fill all these out Alchemy did not know. Still she shuffled over to the wall, pressed her back to it and slid down until a crouch papers rested on her lap.

After a long moment Alchemy crinkles her nose. "Um, excuse me Ma`am," Alchemy waves a hand at the woman with the blue lettered name tag. "These papers are all the same." Alchemy holds two up.

"I don't think I have enough ink to complete all these!"