Login to your account

Thread: Wait, how'd I get here?

Wait, how'd I get here?

Oh well, too late now. The name's veto. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and have just recently started using forums for them :P. I guess this is the part where I talk about what roleplays i'm into, right? okay. I'm into alot of things, as long as I don't have to be evil. I mainly like anime themed roleplays, with a slice of supernatural powers on the side.

I'd also like to point out that I like the little roleplay tab feature going on, I plan to use it in my future roleplays soon. ^^

One more thing, is this forum still active?

"Engaging."

Absolutely! Its small but if we could function on barely 100 users we'll be fine with nearly 300! I would normally welcome you more thoroughly but I am out on the town. Have fun and thanks for joining!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

^^ Thanks for the welcome. I'll surely enjoy my time here.

"Engaging."

Welcome to WTF, Veto! Don't hesitate to ask about things you don't get!

Hmm, in that case, how exactly does this roleplay tab work?

"Engaging."

I'll just quote the WTF mule on that one:

The Roleplay tab hosts our “full-featured” games. These games offer more features, and an arguably more interesting layout than a thread may be able to provide (though it’s really down to personal preference). On the upside, it is probably easier to find the kind of game you’re looking for with all of the different sorting and searching options. On the down side, some users may find it confusing or intimidating at first.
    A list of some layouts for a game world can be found here: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...our-Game-World

Does that help?

Yeah, that actually made me change up some things with my roleplay, as they are brilliant ideas. Thanks a bunch ^^

"Engaging."

You're very welcome <3!