Login to your account

Thread: [ prototype ]

[ prototype ]

So I just started playing this game and it reminds me of I story I started to make a while back. Would anyone have an interest in doing this story of story with me? I'm feeling a onexone or a small group. Thoughts?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

OMG! Really. I think we should make a NiekoxEleanor Prototype roleplay. XP

- hangouts -

Perhaps.

- hangouts -

*turns arm into a blade*
    I have the most over powered weapon in [Prototype] :3
    i loved the first one for it's free roam and epic fun i am yet to play the 2nd one though...
    so...which one of you infected me? XD
    Last edited by nero123; 09-05-2012 at 07:19 AM.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Biowarfare was at its height and the people of Lorito knew that their days were numbered. Pooling the finest of scientists into a cramped and crowded room, one man by the name of Dr. Ivan Blackclaw sought to put an end to this fear. Giving them a genetic code to imbed in the body, he sent these men to work. Trial after trial, the test subjects continued to die. The female body was beginning to look like a bad place to start. It was Blackclaw's hope to create a female so that she could give birth to a whole new breed of species -- a species that was resistant to viruses, infection, and war.As the research continued, the scientists had to start looking for females that, perhaps, would endure the virus injected into their system. Just before the research was closed and passed onto men, who they assumed to be superior, a crew of scientists thought they would poke some fun at one, innocent 21-year-old virgin woman whose green eyes trembled with fear as they subdued her.Upon the initial injection, the woman let out a scream but that was all she could muster up before her body was drained of its life. Laying there in the alleyway, the two orphans of eight and thirteen watched over her body. She was their only speck of hope and she had died with such ease.Five years had passed and her body suddenly jerked alive. The orphans, still around, returned home after an evening run to see their beloved protector alive and well.She, of course, did not remember them. Nor did she know what had happened during those five dormant years of her life. In a matter of five years, a gene had been created which gave man - only man - the power to alter his body or the world around him. These humans were given a new name, Hume-X. They were powerful and well-trained. A chip was embedded in their brain that allowed them to be controlled much like a machine or robot. It was with their help, that Lorito was able to defeat their eastern enemy the Falsin.But that victory came at a deadly price.The city that once deified the Hume-X were starting to fear them for these creatures were able to spread their mutations onto others through what would be called the X-virus. Hume-X were starting to die as they were plagued by this virus that literally destroyed them from the inside out. Wherever their corpse lay, those nearby would contract that condition and would, instantly, become mindless mutants that knew of only one thing - the hunt.Some of the research facilities were swarmed by these virus-infected humans, which was starting to cause widespread outbreak. Fear of losing their civilization to an unknown virus, the scientists turned to the military, hoping that their research could aid in the war against the virus -- the X-Virus War.It is at this time that the young woman awoke from her comatose state and realized her anger. Hellbent on vengeance, she seeks to destroy those that mutated her body and ruined her. To do so, though, she must protect the two children who faithfully stuck by her side even when presumed dead.Only, she doesn't realize that gravity of it all. In a large test tube at the Gentec headquarters lays a new threat that, once completed, might just threaten life as we know it....

- hangouts -