Login to your account

Thread: Immortality: A study of the human psyche and of history

Immortality: A study of the human psyche and of history

Many wish to be Immortal, they dream of all that they would be able to do and see and long for the security that a complete lack of fear from one's life would provide. But what would happen if someone was truly immortal? What effect would immortality have on someone? This story is not only a study of that idea but also a way for me to feed my history craving in a setting where all of the eras could be played without having to change characters.

The first immortal will be a bunch of cave men and women that will have to adjust to the rapidly changing world that pass on without them, others of different circumstances will join them later, that they may be victims of a curse, an experiment gone horribly right or a natural mutation in their genetic make-up.

The pace and eras will be chosen by the players as the characters will develop with their ages and ordeals.

It will be pretty serious as I am pretty curious about what would happen. Any interested?

thing is about immortality you experience so much that there's a 50/50 chance of going insane or developing some sort of self-inflicted mental disorder

if i were immortal i'd want to be able to make other immortal with me

but yes i'm interested

i'll come in around....the 2000's XD
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'