Login to your account

Thread: Hallo!

Hallo!

Hi everyone, I'm Zomby. It's been awhile since I've been in the roleplaying gig but it's something I've always loved doing. So how could I pass up the chance to join when I got that nice email about this roleplay focused site?

Hopefully I'll be an active member, and I'm looking forward to learning how to roleplay again!

Welcomes!! Hope you have a good time here! So far I've found everyone to be delightful and friendly myself^.^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Hee hee. I'm glad you couldn't pass up the chance. I need to go dig up my copy of the email sent out and pat myself on the back. Apparently I did a good job writing it to be interesting. xD \o/

Users are just setting up since the site is so new, but we have a lot of users already that are really diving in and showing that they'll be active players. :3 And, as Tigerkytti said, everyone seems very friendly so far, so I'm sure you'll be invited to lots of games or hangout threads and will find something that suits you fairly quickly. :3

So - welcome to WTF RPG! And I hope if you have any questions you won't feel shy about asking. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Why hello there Zomby!

It's nice to see you have taken an interest! This site is growing larger by the second I see~ If you've always loved role playing than this truly is the place for you. We all share the same passion and I'm sure you will love the intriguing setting this website paves out for all it's users. I hope to see you around :B
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thanks for the welcomes you guys! I love seeing sites just starting out, it's a lot of fun to watch them grow. So I'll try to contribute and see if I can get any friends to join.

Sooooo many people, sooo many plots, soooooooo many fun things! I feel like a pixie in a diamond filled room! With a chandelier! A DIAMOND chandelier!
    {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!} Plotting in progress! {WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!}

I totally encourage converting friends. Especially as it makes it easier for you to start up a game. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin