Login to your account

Thread: OOC : OOC: Time for fic!

Humble Farmer With a Sword
    This is the first post for the thread, OOC : OOC: Time for fic!.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

This is where y'all can post any fanfiction you want to share that IS NOT CANON. Precanon, postcanon, crack, AUs, etc...whatever your merry heart desires! (Note: this thread is brought to you courtesy of Kaila, who has the most awesome ever ideas.)

Oh, Amelia. X3

Since this was my thread idear, yo, I feel some vague sense of responsibility over it. Straight up Spider-Man up in here. Anyway, I thought I'd post a reminder of the rules and such that I found about posting adult/NSFW content. I know a lot of you like your smut.

1) Trolling, harassment, abuse; etc. of other users and staff will not be tolerated.
    Don't be that person. Everyone's here to have a good time and tell stories together. Take your bad day somewhere else.
    That said, don't be grouchy when someone says that you are 'flaming' or 'harrassing'. If you can't tell the difference, report it and trust that the staff can.

2) Report your age accurately.

Users found to be underage but using the adult forums will get an infraction against their account and their account downgraded. It's 18+ for a reason.

3) Absolutely no adult images, discussion, or roleplaying outside of the Adult sections of the site.

No nudity in images (even if it's artistic), no graphic discussion of adult themes, and no playing out graphic scenes between characters.

4) NSFW threads must be marked NSFW. (And only posted in the Adult sections of the site.)

"NSFW" means "Not Safe For Work" - in other words, if it's something that may get someone in trouble if their boss looked over their shoulder, it must be labeled.

In the Adult sections of the site (meaning within Adult marked games or the Adult labeled forums) users may post adult images or video ONLY IF the thread is labeled [NSFW] in the title of the thread or location within the Game World. In these instances, the images/video must be 'in-context', not a thread devoted to sharing such images.

This includes: user avatars, signatures, character thumbnails, game thumbnails, biographies and setting information as all of these can be accessed by people browsing while at work or with people over their shoulder.

5) No posting of illegal content. Anywhere.

You know what this means. Drawings or photos of underage people in compromising situations, guides on how to do illegal things, etc. If it's not legal, don't post it. This will get you banned, no questions asked.

6) No bumping or spamming.

This includes everything from posting gibberish, to copy-pasting irrelevant chunks of text, to posting "bump" to bring a thread up to the top of a forum, etc.

7) Don't advertise other sites here.

Advertising of other sites with the intent to attract users to enroll with the site, to click on advertising links or to purchase items is strictly forbidden. As is the posting of referral links.

This includes your signature, posts, blog and within private messages and profile comments.

Linking to your profile on another site, your art auctions or dA portfolio however, is fine.

Please do not advertise your art shop thread, RP thread, etc. in other people's profiles or threads unless they specifically ask for a link. You may add a link to your signature, but please do not spam profile messages, private messages or the forums with unsolicited thread advertising messages.

Now: go forth and be creative without getting banned! ^_^