Long ago, in the middle of the Black Forest, stood a fairy glade. That glade was the home of malicious elves, spirits and fairies that took delight in leading traveller astray and watching them reach a painful and often-time convoluted end. Those unfortunate travellers in turn turned into more spirits and elves, giving the nexus of the forest, the glade, even more power to distort it's home and endanger it's visitors.

That glade was the seat of the Unseelie Court, the fairy-folks who took great pleasure in bringing harm and misery. The fairies' Queen was often seen in the very middle of the forest, where a fairy circle was laid out at her dainty feet as she was the one responsible for the powers accumulated in the forest. That was her weakness, and as the forest was victim of a great fire, she was sealed inside her own now damaged and charred circle, unable to spread her influence any longer.

And thus began an era of peace in the region.

That peace was broken in the year of 2015 however when archaeologist uncovered the remain of the fairy glade with it's circle, deciding to make it whole once more as they truly believed that this was a relic of an ancient civilization. That was their mistake as it returned the queen to full power and announced their doom. The queen took their lives and turned them into her servants in order to return some power to the nexus.

Soon after hitch-hikers and campers started to go missing, victim to the Queens and her servants' devious games. They soon died and were turned in turn. Some were content of their new status but others sought a way to be free of the forest to the other's displeasure.

Would they achieve their wishes or would the rest of the Unseelie Court get it's way and make them fail and give up?

This one will not be made before I get used to my other rps no matter what so get ready to wait. Though if it get interested parties I will work on it as soon as I feel able to.