Login to your account

Thread: A tale of Death and Confusion: Seeking a partner!

A tale of Death and Confusion: Seeking a partner!

In a world of dark fairytale and superstitions, you are awoken by something not feeling quite... right. Taking your instincts seriously, you look outside your dwelling to see a mob you have never seen before approaching silently and menacingly your front door, ready to do you in...

Terrified, you run though your town house's back door and leave the life you knew behind, with naught but the clothings on your back in your possession. Near your village is a dark forest and you hope to take refuge inside it and thwarts your pursuers' attempts at your life in the process. The forest lies before you, making you feel as uneasy as you were a few moments ago... Death is following your steps tonight. What on earth did you do to warrant this? Indeed, as soon as you enter the forest and cloaked figure starts pursuing you!

You are now pursued... be careful... everything wants you dead tonight.

Here it is, the basic premise of my newest plot bunny. The plot is basically your character being pursued by various beings and trying to both survive and understand why they are now pursued so fiercely by scary individuals. Will they succeed and thrive, or fail and die an horrible death? Only you can help them.

I'll take the pursuers and throw various ordeals at your character, so it will be old fashioned in type of roleplay.

What your character doesn't know is that he have been chosen as the next vessel of the God of Death and that all of the god's servants are trying to kill him in order to make him suitable to be a vessel.

Any interested?

I was thinking of trying my hand at MxM with this, but the rating is up to you and there can be no romance or anything if you want!
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 08-21-2012 at 11:16 AM.

I'm the person you see hanging outside your front house at night. Why not invite me to tea sometime?
    Did you find anyone for this yet? I'm interested. :>
    So is it just the chrcter walkg around waiting for obstacles to come in their way?
    And I'm game for MxM romance.

"Because my two ears are fools, I can only hear your voice."
    LaLa Land::Neverland::Dear Alice
    TFBB::TLHEA

It was taken but we could always tweak it :3!
    What would you want to do with the plot?

Aw! I wish I had seen this earlier, but... );

This looks like such an interesting idea and... I would have loved to do something like this. And the slash pairing is just... you're killing me with wants. Haha.

But if you're not gamed for a third rendition of this... I completely understand. Really, I do. Haha.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Actually, it would be a second as Syr never responded ...

PM me with your suggestions and we'll see what we can do!