Login to your account

Thread: Artsy's Comedy Quest

Artsy's Comedy Quest

Hi! I'm Artsy and I'm looking for a 1x1 comedy partner! The plot can be grotesque to disturbing but must up my spirits! So don't be afraid to throw ideas at me, I'll catch them if they strike my fancy!

YOU THERE!

I'm looking for someone who will post at least two paragraphs and won't be afraid to run with a plot and be silly as heck, as I will do the same and my posts often reflect my partner's. I also want regular posts as I get extremely bored fast and me being bored always will endanger our rps ...

ME?

As for me I would like to consider myself literate though I am plainly aware that I am far from being advanced yet and am rather poor at making my character sheets. I try to never post more than a few days after a post and even there that means a problem, so don't be afraid to bother me and come call me out for my impertinent neglect! I tend to respond quite fast and obsessively when I am into the plot, and am a rather spontaneous roleplayer.

IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!

For now, I have nothing else I can think of, so don't be afraid to ask questions and bounce ideas off me!

Do a slapstick comedy!
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'