Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Breaking the Veil

Humble Farmer With a Sword
    This is the first post for the thread, OOC : Breaking the Veil.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

First post in the OOC! Yaaaaaaay~!

False, that would be mine. ;D

Well, in the other OOC thread. Question: we the not-GM's-here cannot create threads, correct? Unless I'm missing a crucial button.

Humble Farmer With a Sword
    Nope. It's one of the many reasons I hate this site. Does anyone here know of a better one?

XD Unfortunately, no. However there might be some way to change the preferences to allow for others to post threads? I'll look in to it.

And I will flop uselessly in this corner. *flop*

Alright, as already asked in the actual forum: what gives? What's going on, you guys? Why aren't people that aren't me or Siggi posting? I know it's tag to you guys with respect to various scenes since there's like three or something going on, but I haven't seen Ashton, Cayden, Charlotte, or even Eve post for quite a while.

Is it just general going on with this new semester? Did we go on hiatus and I wasn't informed? Did horrible, disabling things happen to various people IRL? I'm starting to seriously worry, here, especially since I know basically all of you personally.

That said: seriously. Please let me know you aren't dead, either here, in the group Skype chat, or...something.

I was actually wondering this too! Is everyone alright? D:
    (and I didn't post because there really wasn't anything for Cyrus to say yet...I'll look to making a new post soon, but if others could start posting, that'd be super great!)

Reoccurring NPC
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression the RP was on hiatus? Now I'm really confused... Rush asked Larry and/or Sam where Adam is, but if it's more convenient I can make a post where he's just like "okay, I'll look for him myself" to move things along.
    Last edited by Ccarlet; 11-29-2012 at 03:05 AM.

:/ Well, if roleplay is indeed on hiatus, I most definitely was not informed. Has anyone heard Word of God on the matter?

I mean I'm kind of assuming that everyone just got busy, but I've talked to a few of you and the believed hiatus seems to be the general consensus, maybe? It's all very confusing.

Just kinda worrying, here. Like a lot.