Login to your account

Thread: Permission Groups Question~

Permission Groups Question~

I was just wondering why our profiles say, "Join Groups" so I decided to click on it. It took me to the "Permission Groups" page and it got me wondering about permission groups. Obviously, it's there for the 18+ people but is that it's only use?

No rush on answering this, it was more of a "I'm curious and what to find out more about these overlooked site features."
    Attached Images Attached Images

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Ah, so it's strictly for that. Only reason I asked is because, on another sight, you have a "members only thread" for people in a roleplay. It's a private location (so like a permission group of sorts) just for the members in that particular story. It allows them to talk about ideas for the story and work out future event. I guess it's used so people who are reading the roleplay don't know what's going to happen before it's written. That way it's more story-like.

But yeah, I was just wondering if there were other options for that group function. Thanks. :]

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I don't believe we have that feature on this site, but I'll poke around and try and get a hold of Maneki or Inso to see if it's available or could possibly become available to us. (:
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.