Login to your account

Thread: Straight From the Heart: The Thoughts and Beliefs of Xavi

Straight From the Heart: The Thoughts and Beliefs of Xavi

If you decide you want to post in this thread, please do not post any criticizing, cruel, or abrasive remarks. These things that I write in here come straight from the heart and are what I feel, think, and believe at that moment. If you don't like what you see, then, please, go ahead and leave. I haven't the time for your negativity or attempts to break me down and make my cry. We're all human and we all feel hurt at some time. So, please, keep this a nice little place where I can fill up all this space with the thoughts that make me, me.

I would like to note that, should you feel the urge to discuss what I post on a more personal level, you are always more than welcome to send me a PM. But, I will warn you, mind your wording as I really do take everything I read to heart.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-15-2012 at 10:53 PM.

A true friend. No matter what people think, believe, or see, I will never and have never taken nor will take my friends for granted. A true friend is not someone you can take advantage of nor would you want to. You wouldn't need to because they would be more than willing to lean their shoulder, their ear, and their heart. They will tolerate all the shit you throw at them and they will still stand by your side, even when you're on the losing side. They know how to make you laugh as well as cry. They stand by you, through it all. They make you believe that you really have it all. What's the point of fame, fortune, or bliss if you have no one to share it all with? The stories, the tales, and the phone calls are all just a big part of the experience. Tears have to be shed and that friendship needs to be put on the line, it's how you determine whether or not this is a true friend or not. No matter how many times I fight you or tell myself you're wrong, know that, deep down, you're always right. You're the only person that I'll let see my cry. You're also the only person I can open my heart up to. Nothing's held back when I'm talking to you and I know you don't care because why else would you still be there?

The world is cruel and people are rough, but it's because of a true friend, like you, that I've made it this far. Holding my hands or being the angel on my shoulder, it doesn't matter. Each person that walks in this life is made from others. We're a mix of a bunch of people that have brought us to be who and what we are.

I won't be me had I not had my mother. Nor would I be strong without your courage, Ash. My thoughts and actions have been shaped and molded by you, Sam. And my faith in true friendship still lives on in you, Jon. Your words and relationship tips still ring in my head and I will always turn to you when I feel like crying because of some boy, Kitty. And although I don't like to tell him, BroBro, you're just as important to me, too. After all, I learned how to stand up for my friends because of a brother like you.

So go ahead, toss your words around and think what you might about me, I don't really care. I have all that I really need and believe to be dear. No matter what you think and believe, know that you're probably only half-right because not even I know who and what I am truly capable of. A person never knows their full-self, it's impossible because we're not that wise. Mystery, it will always be a part of our lives.

There you have it, the thoughts that have been swirling around inside of me. Think what you want, do what you wish. I haven't any time for someone who thinks not-so-highly of me for I need to spend all my time around those that love me and truly appreciate all that I am and all that I will be.

I was going to post something here and then I realized... I don't give a damn.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369