Login to your account

Thread: New

Nameless NPC

Red face New

Hey all umm im kinda new at this place and im really confused. i dont know what to do or where to go..really i dont know anything about this place..please help

I hate to copy/paste you to something I wrote for another person (it just takes the personal touch out of it), but that's what I'm going to do. So yeah, here is my attempt to help. I would also suggest looking around the mentor section in general to help clear up any more confusion.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ISOS_Duke View Post
    Greetings Wild Cat and welcome to WTF!

Yeah, the site can be a bit confusing at first; I know it took me quite a while to get the hang of it! A friend of mine did a wonderful job of explaining everything on the site in another thread so I shall share that with you!

If you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of me or any other user on the boards! Everyone is friendly and would love to help you out!
    LMAO! Way to beat me to my own post, Wifey. XP

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome, W1dc4t! I hope you will like the site and will have fun.

I have nothing much to add as Xav pretty much explained everything already xD!

Welcome! I hope you've managed to get yourself situated. Please enjoy your stay!

And I hope you have not a single still moment.