Login to your account

Thread: Can't approve characters

Exclamation Can't approve characters

So...for my roleplay The Metamorphosis Project, I can't seem to approve characters. I am using Windows 7, and I am having this problem on both Explorer and Firefox..I also can't really navigate on Chrome, so that is out as well. Anybody else having problems like this?
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

The data clear didn't seem to help...thanks anyway. I'll just keep trying...
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

If it makes you feel any better, we've had this issue before. I'm not sure if this thread will help or not, though. I think you're stuck waiting for the coder.

But there are other options! Ask the person to clone their character, disown it, and re-add it. If all else fails, tell them to make a blank character and accept it that way (maybe it's the information in the character that's the issue?). Or give that person temporary GM powers - the power to approve characters.

As a last ditch option, you can make the roleplay completely open where character approval is set to "off" so anyone can join it without approval. More specifically, that friend can join it and then, once joined, you can go back to having "character approval."

That's my suggestion for getting around this odd little hiccup.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, we've had this issue before. I'm not sure if this thread will help or not, though. I think you're stuck waiting for the coder.

But there are other options! Ask the person to clone their character, disown it, and re-add it. If all else fails, tell them to make a blank character and accept it that way (maybe it's the information in the character that's the issue?). Or give that person temporary GM powers - the power to approve characters.

As a last ditch option, you can make the roleplay completely open where character approval is set to "off" so anyone can join it without approval. More specifically, that friend can join it and then, once joined, you can go back to having "character approval."

That's my suggestion for getting around this odd little hiccup.

I approved the character by going through the Manage Roleplays tab...it just won't do it from the character page of the rp. Either way...I'm good now.
    -Jacob the Pathfinder