Login to your account

Thread: I'm New?

Nameless NPC

I'm New?

Okay Well Hi. I'm Clearly New (to the site not Rpg). Urm, I'm Akilha and I'm 15. I'm going into Form 5 (which is Grade 11 in US and Year 11 in UK. Depending on the translation) and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago (#I4TANDT). I'm A Dancer, Musician (I play Steelpan, Piano, Flute & Guitar) And Writer to Be.. I Guess That's About Much..?

With terms of RPs. I started Role playing about 2 years ago on Pick A Poppy, and I've been in many! Mostly I;ve been in High-school or summer camp themed ones but I have been in a couple others. I've been in one about a home for teens who run away and I have been in one about teens, someway connected, with some of the teens being superhuman. But there has become increasingly boring and no one really has time for role playing anymore, since most people on the site are of high-school age. Google suggested this site so here I am. I'm usually into the High School kinds of RPGs but I sometimes like an action or super-natural kind, depending on how good the story line is.

I have written about 6 Roleplays myself but I just thought I'd get into the site and join some before I start posting my own. That's about it.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome Akilha! I hope you will find someone to play with you and grow as a roleplayer in the process!

You may want to look into already existing rps to see if there is some that interest you as well before posting new ones, though. Just look through the roleplay section or even the search bar !

Have fun!

Nameless NPC
    Thanks ! (: ! I actually wanted to join one roleplay but I'm not sure how to.. Can you help me?

Boom Da Boom Daaa!

I assume that it is a full featured roleplay?

In that case, what you have to do is create a character using the "New Character" button on the rp's "Characters" section and submit it, you may as well visit the OOC thread too to say hi and ask questions if you have any.
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 08-13-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Wow, you play all those instruments?! That's so impressive! Hah, it's nice to meet you Akilha, I've never met anyone from Trinidad before!

I'm glad you stumbled upon our site, you'll definitely find lots of teen or high school themed games here but don't be afraid to try something new - you never know what genre you might fall in love with next!

And have you figured out how to join a game yet?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.