Login to your account

Thread: Can't see posting options, etc.

Can't see posting options, etc.

I've noticed that, on a Mac (Chrome browser, not entirely certain about Firefox or others), the site still fails to display properly. I mean, in general, everything is, more or less, aligned and no words overlap each other (as it did previously). However, when it comes to posting (be in the RPs or in general), the site doesn't display any of the posting options (indentations, fonts, font sizes, colors, bold, underline, etc). It just shows a box to type in and codes have to be entered manually.

This, however, does not affect the RP set-up in a full-featured game. It only seems to affect forum-posting and posting WITHIN full-feature games. Moreover, when I "quick edit" a post, it doesn't LOAD the post. It just reveals a blank box and I have to go into "advanced" to make the content appear.

At the moment, I can't take a screen shot of the issue (I'm away from my personal computer and won't be able to return to it till September).

Generally speaking, though, this isn't extremely problematic, but it is a bit of an inconvenience.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Actually, even after doing this, my Chrome is still all mucked up looking. It is usable, just not pretty. *shrug*