Login to your account

Thread: Vincent Silke's Journal

A forgettable-looking book lay hidden, it's first pages showing elegantly penned journal entries dating back from a few months ago...

August 5th, 1928.

I have grown wary of my life as an actor and have decided to move on to better, grander things! Indeed, I have started my campaign to acquire my old little hell by the sea, know by the world as Grey Hare Warren, in order to find what made me who I am today and try to reproduce that same sequence of events on others. I have no doubt that most of my future companions will at least resent if not hate me for what I will do but the lack of true companionship, I fear, is becoming too much to bear!

I intend to lure unwanted children and citizens to my new haunt with the promise of money.

Of course, I have no intention to pay any wretch who may be foolish enough to throw away their charges and will merely use them for my entertainment. I may even let a few of their more sadistic former charges into the fun.
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 08-11-2012 at 06:33 AM.

December 1st, 1928

I finally acquired the cursed propriety and can start the second phase of my plan that is the use of the newspaper known as The Times as with it I will be able to reach the eyes of all the citizens of our “Great Nation”. Humph, how arrogant are they to think such things!

As I was previously expounding with great joy, my plan is nearly at its end and will soon unleash my most devious and exciting endeavour! I truly can't wait, but must as it will be another few weeks until my little “business proposition” reach the public.

Oh, the agony!
    Last edited by Artsydaze; 08-11-2012 at 06:42 AM.

December 25th, 1928

Tomorrow will be the day where my scheme will start.

I will finally be able to reform my beloved circus and gain greater notoriety still in the process.