Login to your account

Thread: Grey Warren Society, A Post WWI tale of crime, horror and showmanship!

Grey Warren Society, A Post WWI tale of crime, horror and showmanship!

Grey Hare Warren was a medieval prison abandoned during the Black Plague and subsequently forgotten until it was once again needed in order to hold the captured soldiers and enemy nations' elite during the Great War. The Black Plague's remnant still lurked inside it's wall however, and had mutated in the centuries it laid dormant in the dark and damp dungeon.

That dark remnant was subtle in it's work, slowly eroding it's victim immune system and inducing chills and nightmare in the first few weeks. When the victim was sufficiently weak, it then made short work of any ability for restraint and morality and slowly once more brought out it's victim's darkest and most selfish characteristics.

Not all could survive this ordeal, however, as most died a painful death and quite a bit more were reduced to but brainless husks drooling in their cells. One of the true survivors. a man once named Cecilio "Master Velvetti" Velti, a Circus Ringmaster turned soldier by the Great War, took this as a chance to escape.

Using the vilest ways to escape, he then took the name of Vincent Silke and learned the way of acting, becoming one of the richest and most acclaimed actors of his generation.

A decade later, Mr. Silke, now lonely, old and bored, devised a plan to buy off the unwanted from their guardians and shape them into his companion in the very prison where his life changed forever. He brought the prison quite easily as no one would set foot inside it and his new companions even cheaper (for him) from the lowlifes they called parents and guardians.

There Mr. Silke awaits, ready to instruct his future charge with all that he know and already scheming for an old age full of even more vices and legacy.

This is my newly renovated rp and I hope to see you there! I will answer any of your questions about it, of course!

This RP is featured and still needs players!