I thought I will put up chapters, (when I make them), of a little story I am working on. The first chapters I made one year ago but I thought I could pick it up again. How it is written can be a little strange, but hopefully you will get used to it. I will start with a short, (possibly too short), prolouge. So, here it is:

Prolouge

A hero, who is a hero? Is it the one that make everyone elses day less miserable? Or is it the one who stop the villains and save the world? But then again; there is the obvious question, who is a villain?

The world is full of questions but hardly any answers. To answer one of those questions, just makes way for even more questions. The Heroes are out there, but The Villains are as well...

Midland, Burnt Toast Diner

Two brothers sat in the empty diner, staring silently at each other. The sun made their surroundings cheerful and relaxed, but that didnīt effect the two brothers at all. Soon, one of them finally spoke with his clear voice: "Please, just say something!" His brother uttered with a voice that lacked expression. "How is this possible? It is not even human!"

Daniel looked at Tom with tears that started to run down his cheek. "How can you say something like that, Iīm your brother!" Tom answered with a heartless voice: "Not anymore!" To show that their conversation was over, Tom stood up and soon the door bell announced that he was gone. Daniel was left, crying. Before the tears even fell from Daniels face, they disappeared in small amounts of steam.

New York, Times Square

A girl, near adulthood, sat on a bench and looked up at the sky, not bothered by the activity around her. Beside her the soon ex-boyfriend tried to explain why he had cheated on her. The girl, who was named Sara, didnīt even bother to listen. She already knew that she wouldnīt forgive him this time, so she would spare him the trouble. "Stan, itīs over between us.", she said looking him in the eyes. In her voice you could detect a little sadness, but more disappointment. When Steve tried to get on his knees and beg her to forgive him, Sara had heard enough. "Steve, you never want to see me again!" As if Steve had become a robot he said. "I never want to see you again.", and left Sara alone at the bench. She got back to her previous action, looking up at the sky.

Peking/Beijing, Prince Gong Mansion

A man walked around the Prince Gong Mansion and tried to find a place where he could party. He was bored so he desperately needed something to do right about now. Soon he heard music from a disco not far away. When he tried to walk in, he was stopped by a guard who shook his head and pointed on a sign in both English and Chinese translations. Celebrities Only Qui walked away and into an alley in anger. From that very alley, a famous Chinese singer walked out just seconds later. Qui laughed at how easy it was too fool ordinary people. He walked in without being stopped and joined the disco.