I love the idea of this RP. I do. But just a few questions for y'all .

Okay, first. Were you thinking one big goal for this RP? Like, 'Save the town/destroy the town' And once this has been accomplished the RP is over? Or was it going to be little missions? Example: The bank is being robbed! The success of the robbery depends on both the town characters and the gang members. See, I personally, prefer a kind of RP that keeps going because of the little missions, but that's just me. I mean, I know there isn't going to be a linear storyline, I got that, but did you have a big goal in mind is what I'm asking, or is this RP free to go on forever if the players so choose?
So yeah, that was my main question.

Another question, the character creation. About the characters, you seem to have the idea of said character pretty strictly set. I was wondering if someone was to join and make, I don't know, the Stable Boy, would it be possible to bend the personality in one way, or the concept, but still stay true to the idea?

Another few questions (sorry I'm just curious XD), background-wise. One, is this nobility native to the town, or are they from some other place that decided to just take the leadership position? Can some characters not be native to this town, and if so, what time are we talking? In other words, what things have been invented and what hasn't?

What areas are around this town? Are you planning on having the characters able to leave town and interact in other places? If so, what states are around? How big are you thinking for the town? What things are in this town, stores and such? How well-off is the town, as in commodities and such other areas?

I love this idea, but just wanted to know .