So pretty much this will be the thread where I will put up all ideas I have when it comes to role play storyline, ideas, and concepts. If readers found one that they are interested, I would surely like to see some cooperation or be notified if it is something worth doing. This is so that I can have something else to do while I wait for my first role play to pick up or die. Also if you want to take some ideas feel free to do so. You may even call me to help on some of your stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Wild West Motif
So pretty much I have an idea of a Wild West genre role play.

Overview: The story takes place in a made up town called "Virginian Tucket." A town that once was a prosperous free-roaming community transformed into a den of criminals, nobility corruption, and coward civilians. The town is peaceful, trouble only stirs about 3 times a week. However, the people living in Virginian Tucket are unsatisfied about the people who do go around causing trouble. The nobility keep to their elitist ways and stave off from helping the poor and middle-class. They have hired the British Armada to protect them while they live off of the people's taxes and supplies. The sheriffs of the town have no qualms in resolving anything happening in the town and only protects their own self interest. They only protect the banks and nobles and would lock anyone up that they do not like. The rogues cowboys and troublemakers of the town have total freedom to do anything they want. They cause trouble by killing each other, ransacking merchants and home, stealing from travelers, and making public disturbance. The British Armada tries their best to suppress them, but newer troublemakers just keep on popping up. The civilians do not do anything to solve the problems of the village, they just cower and follow the whims of the higher class and rogues in order to keep their lives. So what will happen in this town? Will Virginian Tucket become a a chaotic community or will someone rise up with the people to bring the town back to its former glory?

What I am looking for?: The role play will not have a linear storyline, you guys will have the freedom to create scenarios and events that will affect the state of the town. However, the only thing I do want control are the character creation. I have a list of archetype that I would like to see in this role play. The following are some of the character I would like to see:
-Billy the Kid: Not "the" Billy, but a character that finds pleasure at reeking havoc in and outside the town;
-The Traveling Gunslinger: This character is a traveler who somehow made his/her way to Virginian Tucket, Wanted for obstructing justice from various places he been to. This character is the antihero;
-The Undying Leader: He is the crime lord of Virginian Tech, he controls various gangs of Virginian Tucket and ensures that their is a proper amount of peace and trouble. He is wanted for many crimes and was suppose to be executed several times, but somehow he just manages to survive all those time;
-The Stable Boy: A young lad just reaching into adulthood, he grew up in the town, but still able to keep a pure heart. He could possibly be the hero who will bring true peace to the town;
-The Darjeeling Nobility: The son/daughter of the powerful Darjeeling Household. The family have total control of the Armada. The son/daughter was always kept to the noble district, so he/she built up an adventurous personality;
-The Lone Samurai: A traveler who came from Japan in search for his sister who was kidnapped. He have gained clues that his sister is in Virginian Tucket;
-The Lady of the West: The only Female cowboy who actually runs a gang. She is to be feared for her ferocity, gun slinging, and control of the open desert
-The Outskirt Ranger: A farmer who lives on the Outskirts. He holds a high sense of justice and wants to bring back the peace of Virginian Tucket. But he have a family to protect so he does no pursue his dream.
-The Injustice Sheriff: The Head Sheriff and a corrupted individual who only follows the orders of the nobles. He makes his own laws.

I have even more characters in mind. But if I see some interest for this, I will create this role play and come up with more characters. If there is something I can improve about this or if there are any suggestion, just give a shout and I will listen to them.