Login to your account

Thread: SIX's Collection of Imaginative Storyline

Gaining a Reputation

SIX's Collection of Imaginative Storyline

So pretty much this will be the thread where I will put up all ideas I have when it comes to role play storyline, ideas, and concepts. If readers found one that they are interested, I would surely like to see some cooperation or be notified if it is something worth doing. This is so that I can have something else to do while I wait for my first role play to pick up or die. Also if you want to take some ideas feel free to do so. You may even call me to help on some of your stuff.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Wild West Motif
    So pretty much I have an idea of a Wild West genre role play.

Overview: The story takes place in a made up town called "Virginian Tucket." A town that once was a prosperous free-roaming community transformed into a den of criminals, nobility corruption, and coward civilians. The town is peaceful, trouble only stirs about 3 times a week. However, the people living in Virginian Tucket are unsatisfied about the people who do go around causing trouble. The nobility keep to their elitist ways and stave off from helping the poor and middle-class. They have hired the British Armada to protect them while they live off of the people's taxes and supplies. The sheriffs of the town have no qualms in resolving anything happening in the town and only protects their own self interest. They only protect the banks and nobles and would lock anyone up that they do not like. The rogues cowboys and troublemakers of the town have total freedom to do anything they want. They cause trouble by killing each other, ransacking merchants and home, stealing from travelers, and making public disturbance. The British Armada tries their best to suppress them, but newer troublemakers just keep on popping up. The civilians do not do anything to solve the problems of the village, they just cower and follow the whims of the higher class and rogues in order to keep their lives. So what will happen in this town? Will Virginian Tucket become a a chaotic community or will someone rise up with the people to bring the town back to its former glory?

What I am looking for?: The role play will not have a linear storyline, you guys will have the freedom to create scenarios and events that will affect the state of the town. However, the only thing I do want control are the character creation. I have a list of archetype that I would like to see in this role play. The following are some of the character I would like to see:
    -Billy the Kid: Not "the" Billy, but a character that finds pleasure at reeking havoc in and outside the town;
    -The Traveling Gunslinger: This character is a traveler who somehow made his/her way to Virginian Tucket, Wanted for obstructing justice from various places he been to. This character is the antihero;
    -The Undying Leader: He is the crime lord of Virginian Tech, he controls various gangs of Virginian Tucket and ensures that their is a proper amount of peace and trouble. He is wanted for many crimes and was suppose to be executed several times, but somehow he just manages to survive all those time;
    -The Stable Boy: A young lad just reaching into adulthood, he grew up in the town, but still able to keep a pure heart. He could possibly be the hero who will bring true peace to the town;
    -The Darjeeling Nobility: The son/daughter of the powerful Darjeeling Household. The family have total control of the Armada. The son/daughter was always kept to the noble district, so he/she built up an adventurous personality;
    -The Lone Samurai: A traveler who came from Japan in search for his sister who was kidnapped. He have gained clues that his sister is in Virginian Tucket;
    -The Lady of the West: The only Female cowboy who actually runs a gang. She is to be feared for her ferocity, gun slinging, and control of the open desert
    -The Outskirt Ranger: A farmer who lives on the Outskirts. He holds a high sense of justice and wants to bring back the peace of Virginian Tucket. But he have a family to protect so he does no pursue his dream.
    -The Injustice Sheriff: The Head Sheriff and a corrupted individual who only follows the orders of the nobles. He makes his own laws.

I have even more characters in mind. But if I see some interest for this, I will create this role play and come up with more characters. If there is something I can improve about this or if there are any suggestion, just give a shout and I will listen to them.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I love the idea of this RP. I do. But just a few questions for y'all .

Okay, first. Were you thinking one big goal for this RP? Like, 'Save the town/destroy the town' And once this has been accomplished the RP is over? Or was it going to be little missions? Example: The bank is being robbed! The success of the robbery depends on both the town characters and the gang members. See, I personally, prefer a kind of RP that keeps going because of the little missions, but that's just me. I mean, I know there isn't going to be a linear storyline, I got that, but did you have a big goal in mind is what I'm asking, or is this RP free to go on forever if the players so choose?
    So yeah, that was my main question.

Another question, the character creation. About the characters, you seem to have the idea of said character pretty strictly set. I was wondering if someone was to join and make, I don't know, the Stable Boy, would it be possible to bend the personality in one way, or the concept, but still stay true to the idea?

Another few questions (sorry I'm just curious XD), background-wise. One, is this nobility native to the town, or are they from some other place that decided to just take the leadership position? Can some characters not be native to this town, and if so, what time are we talking? In other words, what things have been invented and what hasn't?

What areas are around this town? Are you planning on having the characters able to leave town and interact in other places? If so, what states are around? How big are you thinking for the town? What things are in this town, stores and such? How well-off is the town, as in commodities and such other areas?

I love this idea, but just wanted to know .
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

Gaining a Reputation
    Thanks for the questions. I love answering them.

So pretty much the idea of the goal is open conclusion. There is no real limitation on what really happens or what is going to happen. The town can be destroyed and then most of the current heroes/villains can just skip towns or the town is saved and then a sequel is to be made. It's just up to us if we want to see this RP end short or last longer. Anyone can try to pull a big stunt and it's just up to us to see how it goes.

The character I am setting out can be manipulated or tinkered around to fit your satisfaction. The outline I gave each of them is just an idea of who these character represent in the storyline. You can make the Stable Boy to be a "goody two shoe who have been given the choice to join the sheriff's office or rogue gangs" or he "can be a bad boy leader of a revolt and try to overtake the nobility's control." All personality and history can be changed in any way as long as you understand the character you will be playing.

The Nobility current generation are Native to the town. They were born, raised, and work there. The "Darjeeling" household history however should be British born in India where they have earned University knowledge from the scientist and professors there. The Darjeeling household owns about 51% of the land and the rest are split to other nobles living in the rich district. They are the one responsible for taxes and such. But the entire deed of the town is a joint contract with the Darjeelings and the Mayor(NPC).

Not all characters are born in the town, most of the rogue cowboys are actually from other parts of the West and the Samurai is Japanese.

The role play will take place around the 1840's. Around this time, Horses and Mules were method of transport. Main choice of weapons were rifles, twin barrel shotguns, magnum and colts, and TNT and dynamite sticks. Buffaloes are still abundant and is a beef alternative, carriages were only used by the nobles while the rest rode in wagons. Currency used are paper bills, silver coins, and any gold material. Jail cells are underground. And crazy old people are still hunting for gold.

There will be other locations that characters can go to beside staying in Viginian Tucket. Places like the Native Land (Home of the so-called "Indians"), the Outskirts where the Outskirt Ranger farm resides and various caves/camps of Cowboy Gangs, Oasis Pine (A nearby fort town that is highly run by a British military), and a Gold Mountain Forest (just a plain mountain trail that travelers goes to for water and dig for gold.)

I hope that these answer your question. I will probably make this seeing that you are interested. but I need at least one more player if I want to make this to work.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    Well thank ya, that did answer my questions. Nothing else to report, but I sure do hope someone else wants in. I have a mighty hunger for this RP. XD
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

Gaining a Reputation
    I just came up with a bunch more RP while I had the free time to sit back and think. Tell me if any of them are something of interest in wanting to start.

Road to Stardom
    A role play based on the trials and tribulation of the Asian "Idol" community.

Overview: If you know of Idolm@ster, AKB48, Korean Pop Groups, and the such, then you should probably know of their hardship being a full-fledged idol. The idol community is tough and all of them are at a war with each other for popularity and fandom. This role play will partner up idols with producer as they duke it out on stage worldwide. Idols will have to sing, dance, perform shows and events, or do whatever it takes to build up their popularity in order to become the number one in the entertainment business globally. Producers must help out their idols by doing all the background works and organization in order to keep them up on their A-game. So prepare yourself for a war of epic proportion that no other role play had done before..

What I am looking for?: So this role play will be a "partnering up" type. It can be Producer x Solo, Producer x Group, or producers can work with more than one idols, etc.
    The object of the role play is for every idol to work from scratch and zero-some talent all the way to the top of the industry charts and become a superb celebrity known worldwide. The role play is free form, so your characters can explore all over the world and such. However, there will be a "Fan Rating" system, where the idols action will reflect their character and can earn or lose fans. These fans will rank your character on the charts.
    This role play takes place in the modern world.
    Idols can be either sex.

Building Chaos From Scratch
    When peace is the only thing that threatens the sanity of the masses, crime and violence is the only way to cure it.

Overview: During December 2012, many ignorant individuals thought it was a great idea to take the "Apoc Hoax" to the next level by pulling off petty crimes and start anarchy as a mean to go out with a bang. Only problem was the bang became series of explosion that caused a massive domino effect. One crime lead to another and the next thing we knew, the world fell into chaos in only matters of days. This incident was dubbed "Anarch's Christmas." Because of the sudden spike in crime and terrorism, the United Nation somehow came to a sudden agreement. To unite the world's military forces and became a world nation which somehow actually succeeded. The Great Earth Military (GEM) was establish and Earth's seven continent became a collective nation. Earth was now a single continent and countries became "regions." This unification succeeded and G.E.M. simply became an authority forces. It took many years before crime, violence, and anarachy came to a sudden halt. Nobody was in conflict. This was now a true era of peace. It had been 30 years since "Anarch's Christmas" and the unification of the humans have happen. Nothing evil was afoot and everyone lived their lives in bliss and happiness. But that's just it, everyone is living their life peacefully and many individuals started to succumb to many evil thoughts. Nobody dared to act upon it, due to fear of GEM. But their are some who do not fear GEM, and they are the mafias. The people who worked behind the scenes and Black Market had been the first who were hunted down by GEM and placed into facilities or ave been executed. Thus it was time for their vengeance. But instead of just declaring an all out war, these young criminals thought they can add in some fun to their actions. By competition with each other. Mafia, Gangs, and Syndicates Leaders all met in a grand summit to declare the many rules that this competition entails. Once everyone had their input and agreement, the games have begun. This was now their collective goal, to build chaos from scratch.

What I am looking for: This is your common gang vs gang vs good guys role play. Everyone will be part of a gang and they will go about causing problems, performing crimes, and gaining rewards through evil deeds. But we can only play as the bad guys. As an added fun, this will also be a competitive aspect where a ranking system is instated and we participate in events to gain stats to show that our respective gang ranks top.
    Nothing really particular needed in this role play. I think the end result might be totally random and chaotic... which is a plus seeing that is our initiative for such a role play.

Linkie Link Link

Dungeons Explorers Go!
    A video game of legendary proportion... and by legendary I mean, "This game is absolutely the worse RPG ever!"

Overview: Long ago, before they created the Final Fant*sy Series. Squ*re En*x made "Dungeons Explorers Go!" for the Famicon (Super Nintendo in the West). This game was suppose to be the greatest game ever because of the many job class the players can choose from ranging over 1000, legendary bosses to face, earliest form of NPC AI, and a story like no other. The game was sold out instantly. However when the players got home to play it, they all faced super disappointment. The game was a complete mess and everyone abandoned the franchise. All the copies were recalled and destroyed in order to not have it spread around anymore. The legendary game became something of a myth. But one cartridge manage to survive and in its tiny little motherboard, a little spark made it come to life. Four AI became sentient beings in the game and now lives in the world of "Dungeon Explorers Go!" This is the tale of the four AI heroes trying to fulfil their destiny by playing through the worlds most disappointing and stupidest game ever.

What I am looking for: This is just a group RP for four dedicated role player, including myself, doing a common JRPG-theme role play. This is made to be a satire of the JRPG universe and is not something linear or plot heavy. Just a bunch of RPG randomness and tales of hilarity.
    Last edited by SIXONINE; 09-26-2012 at 05:00 AM.

The western seems like fun..only problem is I WILL get into the stash of TNT and strat causing chaos
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'