Login to your account

Thread: Anyone interested in a 1x1?

Humble Farmer With a Sword Zaiferz's Avatar

Anyone interested in a 1x1?

Hello! I;'m really looking for someone to rp with, the two Role-plays I'm in aren't that active right now, so if anyone would like to RP a 1x1 with me that would be awesome!

I'm feeling like doing some sort of Action/Romance/Mystery/Horror like genre Romance is a must the others optional....but would be fun.
    I would like to do a homosexual couple in a romance, because i have the most fun with that BUT I love to do Hetero couples as well, so I'm not to picky, I would just like to do the first one more XD But either one because I Just want to role play!

(does anyone else notice the hilarious/akward situations and unusual things that happen to you when you play gay couples?)

I didn't put any ideas out because I wanted to mutually come up with one together I like to swap ideas.
    Oh, An important note on my part...I have a weird schedule of when i can get on here, so i feel like a should put it down...
    Mondays-Fridays: I cant get on until about 5-6pm with the ability to get on for a moment before 7am and i have to be off by 9:30pm
    Friday-Saturday Nights: I can be on as long I want
    Sunday: Have to be off at 9:30pm

So there we go. If you have a schedule that can work with mine I'd love to Rp with you!
    Last edited by Zaiferz; 08-05-2012 at 03:11 AM.
    What was that? My axe is for your face? Oh, I already knew that!
    ____-------__________----
    New favorite quote...
    If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”
    ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me

Humble Farmer With a Sword AlexiaAzura's Avatar
    The Woods near the Stream across from that High School
    I would absolutely love to roleplay with you. I would be open to doing either or for couple type or both if you're feeling adventurous. As for my schedule I am usually on the computer at all hours of the day. There may be some days where I am not online at all, but those are very rare. I do not work and I do not return to school until August 25th.

And may I ask what you mean by the awkward/hilarious situations that occur when playing a gay couple? Do you mean in the roleplay or irl that sort of reflects what occured in the roleplay? (Sorry if that seemed wordy >.<)

Humble Farmer With a Sword Zaiferz's Avatar
    cool!
    AHH im' sorry it took me so long to get back lol
    and what i meant was in the rp things like that happen, and i find reading it funny XD
    What was that? My axe is for your face? Oh, I already knew that!
    ____-------__________----
    New favorite quote...
    If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”
    ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me