Login to your account

Thread: Nero's Brain in a jar: ideas and what not

Nero's Brain in a jar: ideas and what not

Seeing I have had so many ideas in the past...i decided...Copy Xav and jing and see what happens
    but hey...it's my brain and it's my jar, you guys are guests...stay out my personal thoughts please.

Devil May Cry
    Action, Adventure, Comedy, Demon Hunting

Based off the game of the same name. We (the players) find ourselves on a journey across the world after the legendary Demon Hunter Dante recently met his end to the hands of a horde of demons. Dante's death didn't make sense, how was he taken down so easily? Who's in charge of the demons responsible? As the hunters advance they find themselves under more and more pressure as demons fight to stop them and clues become scarce. Eventually the hunters find out they have special powers, the powers to access their own Devil Trigger like Dante was able to.

The hunt for Dante's killer begins.

Storage
    Supernatural, Comedy, Anime

Storage is about a bunch of people who run a Warehouse filled with all sorts of Supernatural stuff, Ghosts in jars, Genies, Demons in boxes you name it and it's most likely there. The Players deal with different things everyday, Demons escaping and causing havoc in the warehouse, aliens waking up and trying to steal brains and even shape shifting puppies. The employee's have to use everything they can get their hands on to deal with the day to day problems, be it grenades, lock picks, machine guns or pudding.

No matter what happens the employee's find most of the things they experience...normal. What will happen in the Warehouse simply known as Storage?

Rebellion
    Sci-fi, guns, robots, mechs, mutations, Rebellion, flying

Far into the future the entire world is run by a single government known as Nexus. They claim to be be protectors and peace keepers. They've developed machines, laws and weapons to suit themselves and their chosen Elites while everyone else lives trying to survive with what little they can get their hands on. In secret there are Rebels working to overthrow Nexus and bring an age where everyone is equal. In retaliation Nexus started developing new weapons, in the end they created altered humans called Orphenoc, they have the power to take monstrous forms and are stronger than any human. Decades passed and Orphenoc were common and some of them joined the Rebellion. Nexus then turned their attention to creating new weapons instead of new people and created an experimental suit but it was soon stolen and now the person with this suit could be the key to either destroying the Rebellion or freeing the world from Nexus.
    Last edited by nero123; 08-12-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

Gaining a Reputation
    Is Storage suppose to be like Warehouse 13?

sorta, most of the time the things that escape never make it out of the Warehouse. I've only seen one episode of Warehouse 13 though so i don't know alot about it
    Last edited by nero123; 08-12-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Gaining a Reputation
    Well, I have not seen the series yet either. I have the DVDs but have not cracked them open yet. So I was just assuming you would have known. But I really like "Storage." It is certainly one of those crazy adventure with hilarity. It should be a British thing. Well, you are the mastermind. Do you need help in coming up with something?

I'm good for ideas
    Afterall it is my jar XD

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I agree with Six. I love the idea of "Storage." No suggestions. I do love the idea.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

Wow it's my most popular idea ever! XD

I'll add to the story within the next few days
    Then i'll see if i get anymore interest

EDIT: I said screw it and updated Storage, I'll make the RP soon
    Last edited by nero123; 08-11-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Changed Devil May Cry's story

Storage RP in the process of being tweaked a bit

Storage is up and running