Login to your account

Thread: Don't Let Your Hope Fade II

Don't Let Your Hope Fade II

I decided that I want to do this. Not sure when this will officially be created but I would like to start advertising for it as I want to make this thing awesome. That being said, you should probably know a bit about the DLYHF, the original story. At some point, I will be throwing up an ending to that story for you all, should you want to know how that campaign ended.

DLYHF II would be set 70 years in the future during a time that seems oddly peaceful. The whole "calm before the storm" idea. The world, though the layout is the same, would be drastically different. The land has since been divided based on continents, meaning the floating city of Kittmund is no longer the location of power. In fact, there are three ruling families now and they appear to be plotting something. Something big. To make matters worse, the world of "powers" is no longer a blessing. It's become a curse. More people are getting these powers and, those that do, are automatically forced to leave their home. No one knows where they are going but, rumor has it, a revolution is on the horizon and whichever nation holds that army will... rule the land.

It is during a dream that nine individuals receive a message from the gods, begging them to save the world from destruction. These nine individuals are far and wide in personality and looks. One is a royal, another is a criminal, and there is even a child in the mix.

Although they don't know it yet, each of these heroes has been given a partner, an animal that is synced with them for life. A... dragon. Although extinct, the gods were able to use their almighty powers to drop ten eggs on the planet. Nine of those ten are claimed by the chosen heroes. That last egg? It was lost. Or at least it was said to be lost....

The nine chosen ones, gifted with an element as well as a dragon, must find a way to save the world while taming these wild, powerful beasts. To make things worse, these dragons' powers do not match up with their riders. No, they are, in fact, the weakness to their rider's element.

A clash in morals, a path of hardship, and a bloody battlefield lay in the wake of these nine. What will be their fate and what really happened to that tenth dragon egg...?

This roleplay will be labeled as advanced, meaning all members are expected to post things of importance and relevance to the story as well as in-depth concepts and things. One paragraph isn't going to cut it here. You will need to have enough to keep the story alive and going.

More stuff will be added as time permits.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-02-2012 at 01:10 PM.

The Available Roles
    Hero Roles
    HERO ONE
    HERO TWO
    HERO THREE
    HERO FOUR
    HERO FIVE
    HERO SIX
    HERO SEVEN
    HERO EIGHT
    HERO NINE

Other Roles
    MERCENARY
    BOUNTY HUNTER
    CHAOS LEADER
    PARLIAMENT MEMBER
    THE FORGOTTEN
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-02-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Whoo. Together, we have a grand total of... two... interested in this story.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369