Login to your account

Thread: HEY GUESS WHAT? ...I'm new...

Humble Farmer With a Sword Zaiferz's Avatar

Wink HEY GUESS WHAT? ...I'm new...

-Ish....I made an account a few weeks ago? but I was on vacation so I wasn't able to be on. NOW I'm back!

So, introduction huh? Alright, lets start with, my name!
    I'm called Russia/Ivan or Zaiferz/Zai...another is Ash...you know I never get called by my real name unless its my family..so I'll just leave you with those...That's only a few nicknames, the one used by my best friend only, is Moose.

Anyway XD I'm 19 years old. from seattle! currently in job core, for culinary arts. I love to Read, Write, Sing, and Draw. I love anime, High School of the Dead is one of my faves...not for the fan-service mind you, but I love zombies!!! Horror movies and gore are just awesome, but i like things like FMA, Inuyasha, Cased closed, Naruto, YuYu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Black cat, Dogz Hetalia, just being a few... lol I like to watch any anime at least once.
    What else..Oh I'm making my own comic book but...it's been on hold for a few years. This is due to my laptop breaking, and all the info and stuff is on it. I'm trying to save up for a new one and, get the info off the broken one...I still draw them though.

I love to Rp but haven't had much experience with it, it will probably take me a few tries to get super good at it, hope you can be patient with me till then Um I'll Rp anything really...as long as it sounds fun.
    I love being the Male character and my favorite is doing homosexual couples, but straight couples and lesbian couples are fine to, As I don't mind being a girl. It's fun to explore different perspectives after all. And just adventure or something is fun, but romance always spices things up for me XD gives the rp a little side mission goal like thing.

I found this by googling rp sites that arn't blocked by job core XD

...Um I'm not sure what else to add, you can ask questions I guess, I would love to make some friends! I'm a pretty cool person, so I'm told haha, Hope that's true cause I'm a people person Anyhoo hope this is good, anyone who wants to rp or give me tips to get better, or doesn't mind starting an rp with me and helping me along the way, would be awesome! please and thank you Xp
    Last edited by Zaiferz; 07-29-2012 at 05:30 AM.

You won me over at Naruto. <3 I was just talking about that anime with someone last night. Ha ha. I REALLY need to get back into watching/reading it. I'm told the new series if amazing. Also, Black Cat... so good. <3

Glad to see WTF isn't blocked and I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

P.S. I'm a people person too.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

awesome! you seem cool! you are actually one of the first people i saw on here, I remember thinking i liked your picture XD

And i know i haven't watched or read shippuden! i got left behind with he series, and i pulled a shikamaru...it was to troublesome to catch up. XD BUT fanfiction gave me my daily dose of it! sadly...that's blocked on here...

Cant wait to do an Rp with you sometime!
    What was that? My axe is for your face? Oh, I already knew that!
    ____-------__________----
    New favorite quote...
    If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”
    ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me

My pictures are mad awesome. Showing off my three loves - anime, video games, and TV shows. XD I'm such a loser.

I feel like I've watched most of Naruto, which is VERY scary. I've watched bits and pieces of Shippuden but not nearly enough to count. DX I cried my eyes out, too. Like you have no idea. I still cannot watch this one episode with a very handsome S-ranked ninja who has to fight his brother. *cough*Itachi*cough* >.> You saw nothing! XP

YES! We shall have to do a roleplay. Could even be a ninja one. :3

- hangouts -

sounds like lot's of fun! and dont worry I myself have a soft spot for itachi XD that ep is very sad..8im glad iv never seen the whole thing...
    New favorite quote...
    If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”

W00tz! Not the only Itachi lover here. >3

Also, Russia, right? I haven't gotten very far in Hetalia. I think episode 24 was the last one I watched. XD But I totally love Prussia. :3

- hangouts -

Welcome, Zai!

It's nice to meet ya! I really am loving how Google seems to be bringing in a lot of new members - it seems that lots of people have been saying that just searching for roleplay was bringing them here and that is awesome! We may be a small community but we are growing fast and would love for you to be apart of our interwebs takeover. >:D

Oo, yay! I love anime and manga as well. But I love me some High School of the Dead for the zombies and the fanservice. Hahaha~! I spent last season watching a lot of current anime, so this season I'm taking a break and watching the oldies! If you ever want to chit chat about anime, read reviews or give your own - mosey on over here!

Thanks for joining, and I look forward to seeing you around!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 08-02-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I know Prussia was actually the second choice for me to be called XD because im constantly saying im awesome ..or just the word XD however, Russia's role fit me better!

How can you be the only other itachi lover? there's got to be plenty on here...their just to scared to admit it.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Thank you!!!! yeah this place is awesome, i do so love it here
    New favorite quote...

Welcome to WTF, Zai!

Inuyasha was the anyme that ignited the magas (yes, I'm more of a manga gal) for me and I hadn't stopped since. Those japanese sure do addicting plots well, don't they?

Anyways, I love gory movies too and find the B ones hillarious! For the extra gory I recommend The Wolfman. It's nearly corner to corned gore!

I hope you'll find what you seek in here!

thanks! for the welcome and the movie lol
    Inuyasha was a big thing for me to once, it lost it's shine for me after a while...I realized Inuyahsa's a dick and I thought his brother was better XD
    It should have been sesshomaru and kagome go for him instead...it would worked...she wouldn't have got so bad either...

I would recommend a funny one if you haven't seen it, Called "Dead Alive" Omg that was soooo bad! it had me cracking up on the floor dieing! The baby part was my favorite..
    New favorite quote...

Really? Ill look into it, and the blatant Kagome favouritism what was annoyed me, I found her annoying ^^'...

she could be yes, but i think inuyasha was what brought out most of it...but still everyone has those few traits you cant ignore. lol I hated kikyo though! just wanted to say..
    New favorite quote...