Login to your account

Thread: Lord Märchen's Journal

Lord Märchen will make various notations here.

Examples of things he may record:
    Punishments given.
    Promises made.
    Promises taken.
    Quests given.
    The changes of seasons.
    The weather.
    Last edited by Spring-heeled Jack; 06-28-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Lady Myrelle joined us today.

I gave her the usual five silver and also a bag with -
    The 500-sided dice lands on 225

- copper pennies.

It's a bit cool today. It seems the temperature will be dropping over the next few days, more like spring temperatures than summer. I think I'll sit in the garden and see what Miss Leila is up to. I haven't given her her stipend yet, I recall...
    Last edited by Spring-heeled Jack; 06-22-2011 at 03:40 AM.
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

Pomme is an interesting addition to my menagerie of unusual people. It may be worth keeping an eye on how Pomme and Leila interact as they may both spend a good portion of their time in the Gardens. They would run across each other eventually.

I will give Pomme this purse. It seems to have -
    The 400-sided dice lands on 136

- copper pennies in it.
    This here is Satan, - we might say the devil, but that ain't right, and gennelfolks don't like such words. He is now commonly called 'Spring-heeled Jack;' or the 'Rossian Bear,' - that's since the war.
    Henry Mayhew

Zinnia Sudele... I'd quite forgotten the little pixie. She is the eldest of her siblings - nearly all of whom have paid their tribute and moved on to make more pixie babies of their own.

But the eldest, this Zinnia, has been here even long after her year of tribute ended. She likes the gardens, I suppose. That's what pixies are, really. Gardeners who make their little patch of the world beautiful.

I'm digressing... I'd forgotten to pay Zinnia for her services. Pixies have little use for money, which is probably why she never brought it to my attention, but I'll make sure she has her pouch with 5 silver and I think an extra bit of -
    The 600-sided dice lands on 70

- copper pennies would be proper apology for my neglect.

It is quite cold today because of the rain. Zinnia and the other pixies will have their work cut out for them keeping the garden safe during this cold spell.
    Henry Mayhew