Login to your account

Thread: OOC : The WTF Multiverse

The "WTF Multiverse" game is an open-ended, open-armed role-playing game designed for those who enjoy a free-form experience. That is to say, it is a game designed to be jumped into - or out of - at any point with no obligation to keep continuity, spend long laborious hours planning or plotting, and no need to be serious (unless you want to). Anyone who behaves is welcome.

This is our OOC - or "Out of Character" thread.

Mostly, this is a thread where you can get to know other regular players in the WTF Multiverse and make requests for more locations to be added to the Multiverse "locations" tab. You could also do such things as make requests from other players with respect to joining you in certain rooms, teaching you how to play; etc.

WTF Multiverse would like to thank the following LiveJournal communities/groups/individuals, who made most of the icons we used.
    bluebraid, raptureicons, couvade, sunlitdays, & icons

If your icon was used without your community/group/individual account properly credited, please notify us and we'll make certain to properly credit you as well.
    Last edited by WTF RPG Staff; 03-31-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    Pretty sure this is a brief description of The Grey Room and Invisible Room.

A room with nearly nothing in it but grey stone walls, a grey stone floor, and perhaps traces of magical works done there. It was a room designed to be used in rituals and the stone walls, floor and ceiling may still bear half-wiped marks of chalk.

The other room - the one invisible to those without the key - would be awash with magic. It is magic itself. It is likewise virtually free of anything but its walls, but it would be difficult to pin down anything about the room but its magic.

This was left by the keeper of keys so I'd say it is accurate but it was just by my character using his aura so yeah not an exact but better than no Description ^_^.
    ((Just in case people don't read everyone's enter into the grey tower.))

Nameless NPC
    Wont be posting for the rest of the night i need some sleep.

Ah...how would one join this? I figured I needed to get something going on but...well, I'm a little nervous.