Login to your account

Thread: Reintroducing myself

Reoccurring NPC

Talking Reintroducing myself

Hello everyone, I’m Midnight Star, but you can just call me Star, Midnight, or Middy. I am 25 years old, almost 26, and I enjoy reading, writing and drawing. I joined last year, but never really introduced myself since I wasn’t on very often. Then when the rp I was in died I ended up forgetting about this place. Lately I have had a craving for roleplaying. I think I will keep this short and sweet so I don’t go off rambling. As for tastes in rps I tend to lean towards the fantasy and supernatural/paranormal genres, but I’m up for anything really. I look forward to getting to know some of you and finding some interesting roleplays to join.
    "We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of our Edens." ~ Goethe

Well, then, re-welcome, Midnight!

I'm glad to hear that you're giving this site a second visit! There's a bunch of cool new features, more members, and more RPs. I'm sure you'll find something you like and, if not, there's always the interest/one-one threads.

But, yes, welcome back and, you know, hopefully we'll get to know each other better. (:

P.S. I'm Jing.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Ha ha, awesome! Glad to see you decided to return and give WTF another shot. I look forward to seeing you around!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Thanks for coming back!

As jing explained, we've got more, more & MORE! It's awesome, the community is growing which means it's easier to involve yourself in more stories, meet more people with similar tastes and all that jazz. I hope to see you around, Middy~! ^__^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Reoccurring NPC
    Thanks guys. So for I'm enjoying being back. I have managed to find a couple of rps to join.

@ Jing and Schizophrenic - Hopefully I will see you around. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and improving my roleplay skills.

@ Xavirne - I'm glad to be back to be honest. Roleplaying over on Menewsha is fun, but a lot of them have slowed way down so finding a couple with more activity is nice.
    "We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of our Edens." ~ Goethe

Oh I know what you mean! A bunch of sites have slowed tremendously! It's like it's summer vacation season or something.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hey blue! I see you had the same lack of welcome thread as I did ^^'!

Hopefully a few rps will catch your eye and won't die an horrible death. <- Shamelessly greetings all the newbies of not so newbies on the community.