Login to your account

Thread: A fairly new one.

Nameless NPC

Smile A fairly new one.

I've been wandering for so long, if you knew. Looking for some place on which I could just ... Roleplay !
    And here I am, typing this so as to introduce my very humble self to you. Eventually, I feel like I've found the place !

You could call me Bou, or Man. Most of my friends do ...
    I'm a 19 years old female, Algerian. English being my third language, I apologise in advance for my further mistakes. (I know there are going to be, huh. DON'T GLARE AT ME LKE THAT.)
    I adore roleplaying. I don't have much OCs, usually I just come up with one who's personality fits the plot.

What else ...
    Hopefully I'll be compfortable around you guys. It feels like a good place to be in
    AND THE EMOTES. hdgqshduqsd .

Glad you found us and decided to join. We're a pretty awesome group, if I do say so myself. And yes, our emotes are the greaterestest. :3 If only we had emotes for XD and :3! One day, maybe. Lol!

But anyway, welcome and do enjoy your stay.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome, and don't worry about us bitching about your grammar and spelling mistakes as writing to fluent speakers like this will teach you a lot! I know as English is my second language.

What are your first two? Just to be inappropriately nosy!

Well look no further traveler! You can settle down and make camp here for a while~! :P

It's nice to meet you Bou, and haha - really, we aren't the type of people to fret about that kind of stuff, it's understandable. I make an insane amount of mistakes and English is my first language. Haha! I hope you enjoy yourself and have lots of fun!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.