Login to your account

Thread: Cyberpunk RP - Paranoia's Poison Door

Reoccurring NPC

Cyberpunk RP - Paranoia's Poison Door

Hello! My friend KavasIscariet and I have made a roleplay called Paranoia's Poison Door (heh, named after 21st Century Schizoid Man by King Crimson!). It's a cyberpunk roleplay based around a city named Lis which is controlled by a company, Zeit-Tek. Repressive and cruel, Zeit-Tek exploits the people of the city for their own aims and purposes. The company is owned by Sergei Källe, who only became head of it through manipulation and Machiavellian tactics, backed by his general, Alfonse Diedrich.

Anyway, there is a lot of sedition and rebellion in Lis, although it tends towards subtle thanks to the violence of Zeit-Tek's private military. There is an element being mined, Lisirium, which supposedly brigs back the dead, although nobody (besides a select few) is quite sure how or in what doses it works. With humans, it is incredibly addictive, and effects the body much like heroin, although there are undead roaming Lis (they have minor powers).

Aside from this, a mad 'king', Reiner, has been taking the poor, the addicts, the abused off of the streets... before experimenting on them and hunting them down in a cruel version of a hunt.

We would really love to see people join, and KavasIscariet and I are very friendly guys who don't mind answering questions and discussing things before hand! It would be cool to see some Zeit-Tek employees and stuff as well as the downtrodden, maybe other scientists... it will hopefully be great fun, and we have both started out already so we can meet up with other characters easily.

We have a lot of ideas, and would LOVE for people to join! There is information on the page already, but if you need any questions answered, just ask! Thanks.
    Who was born in a house full of pain.
    Who was trained not to spit in the fan.
    Who was told what to do by the man.
    Who was broken by trained personnel.
    Who was fitted with collar and chain.
    Who was given a pat on the back.
    Who was breaking away from the pack.
    Who was only a stranger at home.
    Who was ground down in the end.
    Who was found dead on the phone.
    Who was dragged down by the stone.

I would love to see more people in this RP, you should sign up today.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Come on people
    delicious dystopian cities
    run down businesses
    junkies, bad people. What's not to love?
    I want to stick my tongue in your guts and wriggle it around a bit.