Login to your account

Thread: Come, join me in... Paradise~

Come, join me in... Paradise~

I decided it was time to take another stab at a free for all story with limited rules and a no rejection rule. I had done it before (maybe a year ago) and it was quite a hit, only it was adult so not everyone could join. This go around, I'm keeping it PG-13 for all audiences so anyone and everyone can join.

The gist is pretty simple. You're in paradise (a utopia) and things are amazing. And then, one day, things go haywire and creepy. People end up missing and the manager is found dead. It's no longer a utopia as the resort in ensued in mayhem and chaos.

Of course, you can try to get off the resort but you'll soon discover that it's impossible. The ships are out of gas as are the planes. Yup, it's become a nightmare.

But this doesn't happen right off the bat. No, no! We'll have some good lighthearted fun before them. There will be a hefty number of posts allowed before the resort becomes this haunted, scary place.

So, if you have a character or some characters you've been dying to play, this could just be the roleplay for them. Remember, it's all things go! So if you're able to fly, you can fly (but not right off the bat, only in the warped world of chaos).

Oh, so how do you get off this island. And do you have to die. Those are probably two questions swarming around your head. Well, let's just say you don't have to die, but, if you want to, you totally can. It'll add to the madness! With regard to getting off… let's just say the way out is in the eye of the beholder. Is it an epic battle against stone samurai statues? What about punching a shark in the face? Maybe it's collecting some items? Or perhaps it's killing your best friend? All we know is that there is a way out and the final set out lays within you (well, your character).

Now, without rambling on any longer, let me invite you to… Paradise.

I decided that this is pretty much Sucker Punch meets CLUE the board game meets LOST. In case anyone wanted a really generic description of the roleplay. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

We're getting closer to the first major plot in the story - the murder! Feel free to jump in at any time. Pretty soon, all the characters will be able to really use their powers and/or abilities. When this happens, you might find yourself talking with the enemy. Or maybe someone that's the same as you! Who knows! Things could get ugly - fast - especially since we've got some pretty shady characters in this story. Perhaps some of those less-than-honorable figures will ban together and... try to enslave the inhabitants? Or maybe they will steal something so unbelievable that even the heavens will cower in fear.

No one knows what awaits them! Not even me, and I'm the GM! So, if you're bored and looking to join a free-for-all world, then this is the roleplay for you~!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369