Login to your account

Thread: Twilit Bounds: A whimsical adventure through time, space, dimenstions and cats.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar

Wink Twilit Bounds: A whimsical adventure through time, space, dimenstions and cats.

Twilit Bounds
    A story about dimensions and those mortals 'brave' enough to venture there.

As a tourist you do believe you should receive good bouts of fun and recreation when going to an island resort. Of course maybe you didn't expect having to save the Earth and all its' corresponding dimensions. Little did you know the hotel you chose to stay is actually the hinge pin to Earth and its varying dimensions of life. This information wouldn't even be known to you had one of your fellow guests not taken the key that keeps everything in place. Now all of the dimensions are open to travel between- and worse yet if the key makes it out of Twilit Bounds well Earth will cease to exist as we know it. So with the help of your fell guests, one bitter Miss Peabody, an array of talking cats you will plunge into worlds you have no knowledge of- and worse yet might be trying to your sanity.

Needs: 3-4 more players
    Level: Advanced
    Genre: A light and whimsical almost-free-for-all ripe with comedy and fun.

Please Join!

This seems really neat. Will read more this evening and start up a character.

XD And cats. Gotta love cats. :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I'm in.
    I'm tempted to go with John Lennon or JFK for the cat but I couldn't do either of those men justice. I do want an assassination victim, however, >>.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I have yet to figure out who Sam's cat will be based off of. Maybe... Tony Stark. OH YEAH. XD I kid, I kid. I'm not sure if I want to go back in history to Feudal Japan and pick someone from that era or if I want it to be someone like Tony Stark Lewis and Clark. BENEDICT ARNOLD. That traitor. Or Ethan Allen of the Green Mountain Boys. Maybe Billy the Kid?

I can't decide. T.T Which dead person do I wanna deal with. Hmmm....
    Last edited by Xavirne; 07-19-2012 at 04:56 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369