Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC : Twilit Bounds

-flops around-
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

/ flops with.
    how's it hangin' homes?

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

My brother is running around screaming and consuming potato chips.
    He's 23.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

lol, well... i'm 22.... and i was rolling around on the floor.... being a baby, lol.
    when you get older, you regress. lol

TUMBLR.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    Dude I'm like 27 and I still attempt to use like a Barney voice to narrate my husband's pedo moments.
    Welcome to adulthood.
    It is a lot like childhood but with booze.

My brother is mentally retarded. He couldn't see or hear for the first four years of his life. He's mentally around 7. And yet he's still one of the most aware and clever men I've ever met.

My husband's sister is mentally handicap. I swear to you she says the smartest and most cunning comebacks known to man and she has the mental capacities of a 16 year old- and she is my age.

I love her to death.
    I also think she could solve any problem that I give her. She is an utter and complete whiz on the computer. And when her parents are no longer able to care for her- I'll accept her gladly into my home. Maybe she can do my taxes- because I am far too dumb to do math.

I'm a science girl.
    <- Legal Scientist.

Alex could be a world known cartographer if he traveled the world, first. He knows his way around perfectly if he's been where he is even once before. He also watches pilots flying on Youtube (also known as the most boring videos ever), and I'm sure he could probably attain a pilot's license by now.

I know Utopia is busy with family- and is unable to post. So I was going to skip her this round.

Superkicks- your post darling? Or do you want me to skip you too?

Sadly enough all my RPs right now are at a stalemate and I truly want something to move and be super active. So- I may push this RP a bit.

I am back! I shall look at posting this evening. Catching up at work from my vacation.

Such a whirlwind of activity. It was a very busy week of keeping the family entertained and then a couple of days of pure relaxation from their presence. Haven't even looked at my computer in two days. But now I am back.

((Yes, yes, this is a report from other games I am in...))

I am pleased with my Sam Clemens cat. Quite pleased.

And I am happy with my old couple.

By all means I love your old couple! And Sam Clemens cat makes me more happy that one can possibly imagine. c:

Of course I thoroughly enjoyed all the characters posted- it is a very good mixture. This should be a fun game!

In regards to this little bit- since Jing will be out for some time- her characters will just sit out of this first game. To everyone else- if you have more than one character you don't have to thrust all of them into each mission- you can bring one as you wish or more. Just please keep in mind to bring as many as you can handle- but you are all talented RPers so I'm not going to worry about that.

I think after everyone gets down there and situated to the idea of helping Miss Peabody out we'll begin with the first dimension- I'll play through the first two to give you an idea (one will just be hidden away artifacts to give your characters something fun to play with in the first dimension). After that I'll assign (or you can volunteer) dimensions to folks. These will include what TYPE of room it will be and a theme- so we don't all make the same theme rooms. Of course we can rework theme if you aren't comfortable with it- but I seriously am just randomizing them with dice.

If you get an artifact room you can decide what the artifacts do- and you don't have to tell anyone until after they've chosen. c:

If you get a prisoner room- you can make a character for them that can be helpful to the plot or be previewed in another dimension if you let them free.

If you get a plain ole dimension room- well you can design that. I'll pretty much leave it up to you but I'll tell you IN SECRET what sort of plot events should happen. Now how you play them into your world- will be up to you.

The idea is to keep things short- but varied. This won't be a long RP but it should be fun!

Any suggestions to this idea-? I'll take them. Anything to make this easier and fun.

Also- if anyone is waiting for jing to post- go ahead and skip her as she is away until mid-September. Just thought I would mention that in case the hang up wast waiting on her.

Okay.

Guess I'll skip around and post again- sort of don't want this RP to die seeing as it just started.

I'm going ot give this RP an ultimatum.

Avarice has been gone for a month (I'm counting him as being gone from WTF all together), Glitterants has posted, and jing just came back from vaca, I haven't heard a word from Superkicks or Utopia.

So unless there is just an overwhelming positive want for this RP I'm considering it dead.
    Sorry guys but lack of love has made me lose interest in it.

Hmm, well, since the RP has just started, I'm really down with whatever you decide to do. Sad to see a fun, relaxed RP sink though. Maybe next time? (:

TUMBLR.